Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Carbon and Pro Street.

What in the world? Carbon was good enough about it having a story, but it took a step in the wrong direction, now this? Organized events? What is this? I've lost all faith in the NFS series and don't think.. that whatever is next, will be any good. If they do.. start a new series, and with good story I'll be happy. What do you feel?
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

i totally agree it was better when NFS was known as an ILLEGAL street racing game

ShadowMario, you are agreeing with me but saying the total opposite. Perhaps you don't get my point?
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!

racing having a story? non sense those 2 things don't go hand in hand, anyway Carbon sucked balls , Most Wanted was alright, haven't got Pro Street yet but judging by the demo is was alright as far as I'm concerned Underground 2 was that last truly worthwhile NFS title and that still didn't touch the epic awesomeness of Hot Pursuit and High Stakes, and your dreaming if you think EA is going to stop making NFS games, it's a racing cash cow for them..regardless of how bad they are people gobble them up, expect a new NFS every 12-15 months till the end of eternity or until people stop falling for EA mostly crappy titles and EA goes outta of business..aka never happening it, there's a better chance of Mongolia taking over China.

I'll just stop buying them. Actually, Most Wanted was good. NFS died with Carbon, and Pro Street is a step in the wrong direction.

I disagree greatly about Most Wanted, huge letdown, sure you can stop buying them and thats your right as a consumer but that's not going to stop the other couple million from stop buying and forcing them to actually do a NFS good again.

Most Wated was better Carbon and Prostreet

Who thinks they will bring it back to Most Wanted, and or better. If they make it like Pro Street, I may buy it.

I would rather they bring it back to Underground 2/splice that with High Stake/Hot Pursuit/ spice that with a SA size map/splice that with the car selection of GT5 and I will be a happy man.

I liked Hot Pursuit most, it was when NFS was best, Underground was too chavvy for me.

Thread Information