Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default World Of Warcraft

any world of warcraft players here? It is one of the best games out today. Came out in November 23, 2004. It is one of the few games that kept a rating of above 9.0 for this long. Almost 2 years now, its rating is still 9.5 by almost all critics and websites. You have to pay $15 monthly to play this game. Pretty expensive to play a game if you ask me. I would play it if it was a one time pay, but i dont like pay to play games.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: World Of Warcraft

I play WoW on and off. Pretty good game. $15 a month is not a lot for what you get.

$15 is a lot for me lol, especially without a job, plus, i dont have too much time in my hands, but i have friends that are addicted to this game
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I don't consider any game worth paying monthly for, with the exception of something along the lines of XBox Live, which gives you the ability to play any online-capable game. People spend their time playing WoW days on end, it's ****ing ridiculous. I know that you can moderate yourself and not play that much, but cmon now, games like this really don't have much to them if you don't spend at least a few nights a week playing them all night long. I played an MMORPG once, yes I've even played WoW on a friends computer (shortly before d*ckslapping him in the face), and in the end, it's all incredibly beyond pointless, theres no challenge to it, no storyline. Someone can brag all they want about having some maxxed out character, but in reality a 10-year old can do it. The 10-year old may not be as efficient, but all the same he can still do it... How do I know? My neighbor standing tall at 11-years old has 2 level 39, maybe 40-something by now, WoW characters... what were they? A Paladin and a Rougue? ***** if I care. Then there's the elite few who claim, "Oh I do it cause I can level up then sell my account and make $300 dollars!" Good ****ing job, it's not like you spent $35 on the activation fee and $15/month for at the very least 4-6 months before you can level up to anything feasibly worth selling. (Oh wait yeah you did!) So you made $150 for 4 months of work, amazing. All that time you spent on WoW, you could have had a job that pays minimum wage working less than 2 hours a week for 4 months and STILL made more.

Here's a slogan or two for WoW.

"World of Warcraft -- When your own life bores you enough."
    "World of Warcraft -- When you want an "RPG" with no storyline whatsoever."
    "World of Warcraft -- Get a real job."

"Friends don't let friends play."

"World of Warcraft -- Who gives a sh*t?"
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

lol wow, ur a angry person allan, but i do know how u feel, i would never pay to play a game like that, i said before, only a one time pay, i'll do it, but monthly, no no, i used to play a MMORPG called R.O.S.E., i've stated that before, its kinda like WoW, but with a better story mode if u ask me, more fun to level up, and i've played that for about 8 months for free, its beta version, then they decided to make it P2P, pay 2 play, i quit that day, they gave old members an extra month free, but i just quit, no point in working my *ss off for another month just to not play again

my friends that play this game all day, i barely get to talk to them much, i do try to get them off playing lol, but it is addictive, u have to agree with that, thats how many companies make money, especially gaming and the nicotene company lol, no offense to anybody

i never played that game, but i heard that it is really good, great graphics, i've seen them, but i agree with linux and aosmallan, no way i'd pay to play a game monthly, one time is ok, like a normal video game for any console

Id rather go back playing Guild Wars than this. Its way not worth paying for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by King Liquid
    Id rather go back playing Guild Wars than this. Its way not worth paying for WoW.
    Yeah, same..I played WoW for like 30 mins, I don't think it's worth the monthly payment.

Quote Originally Posted by aosmallan
    Btw there is a story line

Quote Originally Posted by maddog117
    Quote Originally Posted by aosmallan
    Btw there is a story line
    K Explain it. And I hope you're not about to explain the storyline of "Warcraft". Because I have played "Warcraft", which is a different game altogether from "World of Warcraft". I want to hear the original storyline of World of Warcraft.
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

Thread Information