Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Cheats

Default Game Cheats

how many people here try to cheat in a game? that you go on websites and look for Game Cheats? its not that big of a deal as long as u dont do it for an online multiplay games with thousands of people playing, like Counter Strike lol. But Game Cheats for games like Grand Theft Auto or Pokemon lol, thats nothing to be ashamed of.

For GTA, when ever i was bored, i used to use the cheat to get me free guns and ammo lol, and raise my star up to 6 and make cops come after me, at 6 stars, the tank used to come, i used to hijack it and go on a killing spree, pretty fun lol.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Game Cheats

cheating sucks. get a room, get a education, find urself a new solution quit cheating; its like a bottle of beeer, does you wrong every time, LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ?

Testify, if you can, trial if you must;
    just don't say your better, then me!

Quote Originally Posted by wallDawg
    cheating sucks. get a room, get a education, find urself a new solution quit cheating; its like a bottle of beeer, does you wrong every time, LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Alrighty....lol jks.
    I don't cheat in games. Except in Maple Story..to piss 'em off, i cheat (i hate that game that's why)..probably close to getting banned any minute :P. Otherwise..not really a cheater.

lol, like i said before, i dont like cheaters in multiplayers lol, online multiplayers that is lol, i would only consider my self a cheater in GTA and thats it lol, other games, i dont cheat, not as fun to play
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Yeah...Like in Counter-Strike...I hate hackers...really pisses me off..So that's why I don't cheat..but Maple Story...mehh :P.

o yea especially me, i play a lot, well used to play a lot back in the day, thats 3 months ago lol, im admin in a few servers, thats if i know the owner of the server, and they know me and they know how i play, i have admin in like 10 servers just cuz i pwn lol, if a hacker in any server, i ban him from all the servers im admin in, i'll use my time to do that, just so i dont have to meet that jack@$$ ever again

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    o yea especially me, i play a lot, well used to play a lot back in the day, thats 3 months ago lol, im admin in a few servers, thats if i know the owner of the server, and they know me and they know how i play, i have admin in like 10 servers just cuz i pwn lol, if a hacker in any server, i ban him from all the servers im admin in, i'll use my time to do that, just so i dont have to meet that jack@$$ ever again
    Yeah, same. I'm admin in few..I do that as well...But what I have the most...is when you're actually owning..like real bad...and the admin bans you 'cause you basically own..pisses me off..

o yea, that happened to me last friday lol, on one of my favorite scoutzknivez server, this dude banned me cuz i knifed him 3 times in a row lol, but i know the owner, so i got unbanned just as quick and he got the warning lol, its funny but bad, pisses me off too, i've been banned from a d2 server cuz i use sound to kill, they dont believe u can actually hear where the person is coming from with headphones, dum dum dum dum dum

Seriously lol...sound is like...the key to winning in cs...people just don't understand that:P

lol yea, especially if u know how to utilize the sounds, how to use it to ur advantage, dont get confused with ur own footsteps, i used to do that when i was a newbie lol, i used to stop running cuz i thought i heard someone coming, but it was my footsteps lol and the quickswitch, u gotta know how to work that, but now, i keep quickswitching too fast too often sometimes lol, screws me up sometimes

Thread Information