Page 5833 of 5843 FirstFirst ... 4833533357335783582358315832583358345835 ... LastLast
Results 58,321 to 58,330 of 58421

Ahahahahaha. Ah. So, I maintain our websites at work. For some reason, when accessing our main site at work, here on our server, *without* the 'www' in the URL.... you get redirected to an IIS7 splash page. Because this does not happen anywhere but on our server (loads properly at home, at friends houses, everywhere else), that is obviously a setting issue with our server. I'd guess that it's probably either the DNS caching and they just need to refresh.... OR the IP address they have set up for the site incorrect, and obviously pointing us to the wrong site as a result. It's a really easy fix. Refresh DNS. Or ping the site twice, once from our server and once from another, and compare the IP addresses.

So, I explain this to the IT guy and this was response, I swear to jeebus, work for word:

"That’s pretty standard. Since the Hershey site is a website you will need the www in from of it."

lmao wow....

Got a free Alpha Access to Trove (Trion Game) for a week. Guess I'll try it, nothing better to do the next 3 days, im off. You can get it on Raptr for 10 RP if anyone else wants to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    lmao wow....
    Yea. He STILL didn't know wtf I'm talking about. I actually had to have my husband ping the site without the 'www' from work, I pinged it from work... and then I showed the IT guy the results. Hey, the IP addresses we got are DIFFERENT. That means our network settings here somehow have the wrong IP address assigned to our site. Super simple fix. Dude still had no idea what I was talking about. Or at least I assume he doesn't because he stopped answering my emails after that -__-

I don't understand he even works with IT. Clearly knows absolutely nothing about networking. I mean, that's as simple as it gets. I hope noting actually goes wrong, he'd probably have a mental breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I don't understand he even works with IT. Clearly knows absolutely nothing about networking. I mean, that's as simple as it gets. I hope noting actually goes wrong, he'd probably have a mental breakdown.
    He's too old, that's part of the problem :/

And last week I asked him to download Notepad++ on my PC (since you have to log in as admin to download anything). I pulled up the site for him, and gave him control. I watched him struggle for about 5 minutes JUST trying to click the download link and save the file to the desktop. After he had opened like 3 extra windows of who the hell knows what, I just walked away lol

Guys, I need some good lesser-known songs by Marilyn Manson and Korn. Ready go

Cant help you, I dont listen to either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Guys, I need some good lesser-known songs by Marilyn Manson and Korn. Ready go
    Uh...do those exist? Two pretty big bands lol

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Uh...do those exist? Two pretty big bands lol
    Yeah lol. I just want to get more into them but I don't know what to listen to other than the singles.

For example, Avenged Sevenfold is a pretty big band, but there are great songs like Clairvoyant Disease or Unbound (The Wild Ride) that people don't really know as well unless you're big into them

Thread Information