Thread: World Cup

Default World Cup

If you haven't seen the World Cup this year, it was Italy versus the France. It was one of the long soccor matches ever. Finished the first 90 minutes then another 30 mins over time, and then the penalty kicks. All 5 were made by Italy and all 5 were successful while only 4 was made by France and only 3 were successful, so they didnt stand a chance even if they took and made their 5th. Italy was victorious for the 4th time in the country's history. They were my favorite team this time for the world cup. The United States team needs to toughen up and score a goal. Even though soccor doensn't have many fans in this country, i still think people should pay attention because it is a battle of the nations.

And the HeadButt from Zidane to that Italian player. That was intense. He knocked that guy down. It was both funny and painful to watch. No one really knows the exact reason to why he was headbutted.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default World Cup

And do you believe that Italy deserved to win the World Cup? Choose a choice at the polls at the following url http://www.mafia-****.p4h.biz/yabb/Y...num=1152581135
    Guest Voting is enabled!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information