Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter

Default Street Fighter

Street Fighter is one of the best fighting games i've ever played, One of the most addictive as well, right under Mortal Kombat that is lol. I love this game just as much though. Anybody here a Street Fighter fan? Who is your favorite character? Ryu for sure for me lol, i like Ryu the Rapper too lol.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Street Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    Street Fighter is one of the best fighting games i've ever played, One of the most addictive as well, right under Mortal Kombat that is lol. I love this game just as much though. Anybody here a Street Fighter fan? Who is your favorite character? Ryu for sure for me lol, i like Ryu the Rapper too lol.
    Thats funny I like "Zen Guif"(idk if i spelled it right but hes the biggest dude) and i also too like ryu as well as ryu the rapper. i had that game for playstation 1 lol... aww the good old days....

good old days is right lol, i had it for my ps1 too, and i used to run home to play it lol, used to play with my cousin and friends on weekends, making me wanna play it now lol, even though i cant, dont even have the game anymore
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Omg I love Street Fighter. Used to play it alllll the time on my Super Nintendo . Iono I haven't played it in a long time, so I forget all the names..But I did love Ryu.

Honda..just spamming his one move made him fun to play. :P

lol, i played with everybody, ryu though was my best fighter, i forgot most of their names lol, they need a new street fighter out now

Quote Originally Posted by diablo
    lol, i played with everybody, ryu though was my best fighter, i forgot most of their names lol, they need a new street fighter out now
    Yeah lol. They really do. Did anyone ever see the movies?!

there is a street fighter movie? lol i never knew that lol, never seen it or heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by diablo
    there is a street fighter movie? lol i never knew that lol, never seen it or heard of it
    Lol. Yeah, actually there are several of them...I've seen some of them, pretty cool.

lol wow, really new news to me lol, i'll check for them later

Thread Information