Thread: Nintendo DS

Default Nintendo DS

anybody here own or ever played a Nintend DS handheld console? i dont own one but i've played it, if you ask me, i dont like it that much, but i've seen that many others do, the touch screen is ok, but the old nintendo gameboys were all i needed in elementary school lol

what do you guys think of the nintendo ds?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Nintendo DS

im a pretty big nintendo fan, i have the first ever gameboy, gameboy pocket, gameboy color, and gameboy advanced, i stopped buying after that lol, oh yea, and super NINTENDO , lol, i used to play them all, i dont like the DS lol, its not attracting me that much, they cant beat the PSP in handheld systems

I guess it was a good idea. But I don'tlike the Mario Kart games, it's too hard to steer without a joy stick. My favorite thing about it are the Nintendog games because I love animals. I don't have a DS, but I've played a friends.

Oh..The Ds is awesome...keeps you busy with all its little mini games...I love the Ds light!

at least someone here stands up for DS Lol, well DS' brother the Wii is good lol, u look at the company not the console lol, nintendo is one of my favorites
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah. Nintendo really is amazing. I know it's old..But the N64 kicked A$$$$$!..it was amazing! so far that's the best console from Nintendo from me...But I haven't played the Wii yet so yeah. But the thing I love about Nintendo is that...you can't get sick of it...And it has all types of games. While Xbox sort of just has action games. And yeah..

Yeah...I think the DS pales in comparison with the PSP (oohh, I'm the bad guy) ; the chatting and the dual-screen is fine, but I'd get confused playing like that...I'm good with a good old fashioned one screener...

The Armageddon is near.

Thread Information