Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

Default Halo 3

Halo is one of the best online shooting games of all time. One of the most addictive as well. This game is the reason people buy the Xbox and the Xbox 360 lol. Halo 3 is coming out soon and everybody awaits it. They will begin multiplayer testing of Halo 3 Beta. They will open up registration in early december, which is now to a little bit later lol.

I've played Halo 2 and it is addictive i'll tell u that. played it for pc. never for xbox

anybody gonna buy this game when it comes out? i know someone who is gonnna buy the console Xbox 360 for this game lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Halo 3

wow, i can tell that this game will sell out very fast, make like the PS3 and the Wii and sell out lol, that should be a saying right there, like make like a tree and leave lol, haha, anybody else get that? lol

lol wow that joke was kinda corny lol but i do get it , funny lol, i love corny jokes lol make like the PS3 and sell out, nice lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

well i just say lol at the noobs buying xbox for this game
    cause Halo 3 on Vista with a DX10 card and DX10 installed, with teh same specs that the xbox 360 got you will get up to 10x better visuals
    and the release time line is supposingly near(xbox 360 version one week before the pc, i think i saw that some where) so time is not a excuse

Quote Originally Posted by crazay
    wow, i can tell that this game will sell out very fast, make like the PS3 and the Wii and sell out lol, that should be a saying right there, like make like a tree and leave lol, haha, anybody else get that? lol
    LMAO..it was so corny...makes it more funnier..ahah..nice.

Cant wait for halo 3 to come out. I still play halo 2 all the time. Anyone know when it will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarritos
    Cant wait for halo 3 to come out. I still play halo 2 all the time. Anyone know when it will be released?
    I was just playing Halo 2 today...Whoa man it's amazing. I'm gonna buy an Xbox 360 just for Halo3....Which is why I bought the Xbox in the first place..>Only for Halo.

There is no confirmed date on when it's coming out, but some say in March 2007, and some say Nov. 2007. I think it's in March 2007 though. When it's confirmed, I'll let you know .

ahhhh ok...I heard they where coming out with a beta for it. Do you know if this is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarritos
    ahhhh ok...I heard they where coming out with a beta for it. Do you know if this is true?
    I don't think so, I'll check up on it though.

well t hey are sure to release a demo for it lol, just leave out all the good parts, thats what gaming companies do, make an awesome demo to get u into the game, and make the game even more awesome

Thread Information