Default Some suggestions

I have a suggestion.

a Group called the 'Contributer' group. This group is a group that has donated money to the forum, or helped it alot. For example, helped with the code, etc.

The Contributer group has certain powers too. They have the ability to close their own threads, move them, etc.

A news reporter group.

You come in, and write about the stuff happening all over the world. And you have a specific forum where you write this all. And you have say a leader who does it. And certain positions.

Also, I know GF Eric suggested this, but I am bringing it up again. I believe we ALL want a VIP Lounge? Like say, people with over 300 posts?

Those are my suggestions.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

vip lounge will come, well it'll reopen, I just have to get to working on it

Contributer group sounds like a good idea but I doubt i will go with it, we've never had a donations on here lol and i don't like it when other people touch my coding here, not that i don't trust them its just im better off knowing what I had done so i don't get confused over it later on

news reporter also sounds good but well, we are a gaming community not a world news community, and the only job that person will have is to quote other stories from elsewhere, not really from experience or asking questions

let me know if you have more ideas to spice these up or other ideas

thanks
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Contributer is much more than just coding. Just plain helping out lots of members, and you feel they are worthy of the idea.

The news is like a bonus. Personally, I love reading news article. It is fun, and enjoying. The person basically does 1 article a week.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

the contributor idea sounds like a forum staff member like the moderator lol, their job isn't just to keep out spammers but to help out members as well

and the news one sounds more like game reviewers don't you think? just that it won't fit our forum niche but i'll see what i can do

thanks for suggestions
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information