Default Not enough activity

I have noticed, that at Gamers Forum, sometimes we don't have enough activity.

So, let us form up a plot to bring more people here.

What are some good ideas people?
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

uh..we get from 200-400 posts a day still lol, about 100-200 of those aren't in the biggest thread attempt lol but more activity is nicer

im still advertising when I can but since i've lost a lot of time in my regular day i cannot do what I do regularly as effectively
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Well, trynna help out as much as I can. Because it is great having a big forum. Like within 2 minutes of your post you get a reply.
    Come check out my YouTube channel, all about gaming tips and tricks and walkthroughs and even reviews!
    YouTube - MrGamertip's Channel

like this huh lol

yea it would be nice but if it gets over saturated it could be a pain keeping control, so if we do get more active members, hopefully they are legit with a human sized brain lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

My idea comes again, condense the gaming part of the forums so there isn't one for each genre. In theory the idea is great to have a forum for each genre but really when I've witnessed it here for whatever amount of months I've been here it's just stupid imho.

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Well I am doing all that I can. I got a bunch of fliers in my room, I am joining hundreds of forums, and I have been making graphics to promote.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    My idea comes again, condense the gaming part of the forums so there isn't one for each genre. In theory the idea is great to have a forum for each genre but really when I've witnessed it here for whatever amount of months I've been here it's just stupid imho.
    what would you suggest that we do? i get the idea of condensing but how exactly? like make new sub boards for different games?

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    what would you suggest that we do? i get the idea of condensing but how exactly? like make new sub boards for different games?
    Making less forums so it's not so spread out. to be honest I really didn't think about it because I never thought you'd consider doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    Making less forums so it's not so spread out. to be honest I really didn't think about it because I never thought you'd consider doing it.
    i consider all suggestions

but about the spread out forums, thats mostly for organization and there really isn't too much and i did that on purpose so it doesn't get too spread like that otherwise we could have dozens of forums for gaming lol

Thread Information