Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why Do They Leave?

This is mostly the case with our Counter Strike 1.6 server so that's why I am posting it here.

There are people from time to time in our 1.6 server along with the css server as well but I play 1.6 way more than CSS. So if there are people in the CS 1.6 server I try to join them for a few minutes and try to encourage them to join the forum by making them feel and home and etc.

And I am pretty good at CS 1.6 even when I'm not trying to kill anyone at all, just reflexes to kill - And some of these guys come in, play, and I beat them whether its a 5 v 1 or a 3v3 - and then slowly they start leaving - this happens 9 out of 10 times and the other 1 time the person is actually good and likes the place.

Earlier today I saw a game of about 6 people in there and I joined in (map was Fy_iceworld which is one of my best maps) and I started playing the 3v4 game - I killed them all then they all jumped on me calling me a hacker. Noobs? I would think so.

So they all left slowly - I think most of these guys were friends and they just found a server to play on lol.

Next time There are people in the cs 1.6 server I am not going to go in, I'll just spectate the game from the server's point of view lol, sux these guys suck so bad they have to leave when a good player comes in.

any thoughts?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Gotta admit, i think the same thing when i'm playing halo online.
    There's the guy better then everyone in the game, and he's killing everyone.
    Do you actually like, play a fair game against them, or find a good spot to snipe them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Riku-Nara View Post
    Gotta admit, i think the same thing when i'm playing halo online.
    There's the guy better then everyone in the game, and he's killing everyone.
    Do you actually like, play a fair game against them, or find a good spot to snipe them out?
    if i find someone 10x better than me i find it that much more fun to play because now i have a challenge - i don't like winning all the time so in cs 1.6 im constantly changing teams unless there is someone on the other team that's good
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

They probably leave because they get frustrated and/or are sore losers.
    They don't appreciate a good challenge.

It usually only gets frustrating for me if the guy is a sore winner.
    I only say this 'cause of Halo online, like Riku said.
    You don't strike me as a sore winner though.

Quote Originally Posted by rukisuto View Post
    They probably leave because they get frustrated and/or are sore losers.
    They don't appreciate a good challenge.

It usually only gets frustrating for me if the guy is a sore winner.
    I only say this 'cause of Halo online, like Riku said.
    You don't strike me as a sore winner though.
    lol frustration is probably the key - the first match i played with strangers in our server it was a 5 v 1 - cuz with admin powers i turned off auto balance teams and move everyone to one team lol - i died like 3 times and destroyed those guys

i thought they'd want to know who i was and stuff and be interested in joining the forum with great gamers but i guess i just scared them away

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    lol frustration is probably the key - the first match i played with strangers in our server it was a 5 v 1 - cuz with admin powers i turned off auto balance teams and move everyone to one team lol - i died like 3 times and destroyed those guys

i thought they'd want to know who i was and stuff and be interested in joining the forum with great gamers but i guess i just scared them away
    See, you're a smart thinker :]
    You think logically.
    Problem is.. about 90% of the world doesn't, lol.

I would think that too though.
    Who wouldn't be interested in joining the forum with the best CS player EVER?
    Lol.

This is mostly the case with our Counter Strike 1.6 server so that's why I am posting it here.

There are people from time to time in our 1.6 server along with the css server as well but I play 1.6 way more than CSS. So if there are people in the CS 1.6 server I try to join them for a few minutes and try to encourage them to join the forum by making them feel and home and etc.

And I am pretty good at CS 1.6 even when I'm not trying to kill anyone at all, just reflexes to kill - And some of these guys come in, play, and I beat them whether its a 5 v 1 or a 3v3 - and then slowly they start leaving - this happens 9 out of 10 times and the other 1 time the person is actually good and likes the place.

Earlier today I saw a game of about 6 people in there and I joined in (map was Fy_iceworld which is one of my best maps) and I started playing the 3v4 game - I killed them all then they all jumped on me calling me a hacker. Noobs? I would think so.

So they all left slowly - I think most of these guys were friends and they just found a server to play on lol.

Next time There are people in the cs 1.6 server I am not going to go in, I'll just spectate the game from the server's point of view lol, sux these guys suck so bad they have to leave when a good player comes in.

any thoughts?
    Same here through, it happens to me when I'm playing my own favourite games as well as CS 1.6 server. That time, I was really

just to bring back an old topic -

i played a 5v5 yesterday in our server on fy_iceworld2k - i cleaned out the server in 15 minutes - kinda did it on purpose too lol, i mean its kinda funny when you have 9 other people in the server trying to ban the server admin and they don't even know i own the thing

that was fun lol, i am ranked 1 on the server and they all accused me of getting there by hacking its kinda funny from my end but those kids were frustrated - i wanted a ban a few cuz they were being complete asses but i kept my cool

just to bring back an old topic -

i played a 5v5 yesterday in our server on fy_iceworld2k - i cleaned out the server in 15 minutes - kinda did it on purpose too lol, i mean its kinda funny when you have 9 other people in the server trying to ban the server admin and they don't even know i own the thing

that was fun lol, i am ranked 1 on the server and they all accused me of getting there by hacking its kinda funny from my end but those kids were frustrated - i wanted a ban a few cuz they were being complete asses but i kept my cool
    That's hilarious, I have to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by MATHGOD View Post
    That's hilarious, I have to admit.
    lol yeah, i do play there from time to time with some of my friends - the guys that actually know my skills, that's always fun and it's fun playing with other people with lack of skills to know who's hacking and who's not

i actually had banned 2 or 3 hackers but the other day i pulled the plug (written about it in the css board) and that file wasn't saved lol, i should have written down their steam ids and IPs hope they don't come back

Thread Information