Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Favorite Band/Artist

My all-time favorite band is Sum 41

A lot of people hate them but it doesnt matter
    That's good, that's how you gotta be lol, listen to what you like and **** everyone else.

Hey Linux if you like LP, do you like Mike Shinoda's Fort Minor? Amazing group.
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

Default Favorite Band/Artist

Fort Minor is somewhere up there lol, like i said, LP and Metallica are my top 2
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

well rather I'm not asking if they're your top, just if you like them, since you seem like more of a rock kinda guy with metallica up there n all. Fort Minor is hop-hip that's why i'm askin lol

i know, im a rock, rap, and hip hop guy, i do live in NY, u gotta love all 3 lol , fort minor is ok, they are somewhere in my top10, but i dont listen to them as much as LP, metallica, and 50 cent lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

haha ic right on, yeah LP is fine, it would just help if they'd come out with something new at some point lol. The last thing they released As LP is Meteora in '03 and then Collision course with Jay-Z in '04. it's nearly been 3 years haha.

but they are supposed to come out with something in '07, though dates ALWAYS get pushed back haha

yea i know what you mean, i heard their new album was supposed to come out this year, a friend told me that then he told me that they delayed it for some reason, now its next year, it better be good too lol, but i still like the original, my favorites are "Faint" and "Lying from You" collision course doesnt have a lot of good songs, izzo/in the end remix made me mad, its horrible lol, i like the songs seperately lol, one good one was probably jigga what/faint, the music blends in together and dirt off your shoulder/lying from you was another one that blends in, the dvd version actually is better, the new album better be good

Ok I know this is late, but "hop-hip"? LOL, Must be a new kinda sound...I'm curious...

The Armageddon is near.

akon is probably my favorite artist out right now

lol f u twiggy.

hop hip is the latest jam man, if you dont know what it is then you're gettin old!!!

HA!

but yeah right on linux lol, when i think of "original" linkin park though, that's more Crawling, One Step Closer, and In the End... Faint and Lying From You are basically "New" linkin park, seeing as how that's the latest they've come out with.

Thread Information