Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Anyone here a Kingdom Hearts Fan?

I might be one of the biggest Kingdom Hearts Fan ever. When Kingdom Hearts 2 came out, the 2nd day i was there waiting outside the store with my money in hand, cold as hell, my mom as sleeping in the car, waiting for the store to open up. Some guys that were getting ready to open in the store were chuckling at me because i was like the only dude there and they knew what i was waiting for.

Right when it hit 10:00 i barged through the doors and slammed the money on the table and said "Kingdom Hearts 2 please"

And when i heard about Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out i almost pee'd myself ._.

Anyone here a fan of KH, or Square Enix?

i played it once a while ago but never had the game for myself - i was into FF and a MMORPG back then so i didn't want to overwhelm myself with these long rpgs lol, so i never bothered to buy the game
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yes I don't know what to said to this game but I really love the storyline and etc. There going to be Kingdom Heart 3 soon in PS3

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Are you joking me man? How couldn't you like Kingdom Hearts? It offers some of the best RPG gaming for the PS2! I can't say that I'm a bigger Kingdom Hearts fan than you, but I might say I could beat you at it...I'm very competitive when it comes to KH2. Might have to post my stats on a thread sometime.

Thanks to Samus-Fan for the sweet signature picture!

I've played KH 1 an I loved it. But i only played a little bit of the start of KH2 where your that random kid. I don't own either of 'em. so yeah.. But I'm a helluva FF fan, shame they're not on 360. However it is rumored that after 13, they're gonna be on xbox too. so we'll just have to wait and see.

YEAH!!!!! I love kingdom hearts! I played it on my next door neighbor's playstation 2 and I swear i Just wanted to buy the playstation 2 just because of kingdom hearts! I have a gameboy and I have played kingdom hearts chain of memories and the graphics aren't that bad! but anywayz i love these series of games rpg's are like my favorite followed by first person shooters.

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Omg, I loved KH! I played the first one, got to the last boss(s) and then lost the game. I then played KH2 and got to the last boss, and won! I have to say that KH1 was harder, though I am a huge fan of it. (I wish it was coming out for the PS2 or 360, man, I don't own a PS3)
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

I personally have never played either of the previous KH games, but my brother had KH1 and i watched him play. i was a pretty big "backseat" fan from watching him play. I would definatly be inerested in playing KH3 but as I am not a PS3 owner, I guess I may just have to wait for someone I know to get it first.

Yea KH are some pretty good games. To bad KH3 isn't coming out for like 3 or 4 more years.

Used to be a huge Kh fan.
    but, lack of it, has made me lose interest....somewhat.

Thread Information