Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Good and Bad Tips

::[ Tip#1 ]::[ TIP #1 on how to get better at cs: DON'T DIE, MAKE OTHER PEOPLE DIE!! ]

::[ Tip#2 ]::[ TIP #2 on how to get better at CS: DON'T SPRAY LIKE A FUDER MUCKER EVERY TIME U SEE AN ENEMY!! ]::

::[ Tip#3 ]::[ TIP #3 on how to get better at CS: DON'T TRY TO RUN AND SPRAY WITH A RIFLE DUE TO ITS HIGH RECOIL, U WILL MISS ]::

::[ Tip#4 ]::[ TIP #4 on how to get better at CS: ALWAYS KEEP A HANDGUN WITH U, IT HAS LOW RECOIL AND U CAN USE IT TO SHOOT AND RUN AT THE SAME TIME IF U R ALONE OR RAN OUT OF AMMO ON RIFLE!! ]::

::[ Tip#5 ]::[ TIP #5 on how to get better at CS: and last tip of the day, LEARN TEAMWORK, HAVE STRATEGIES WITH UR TEAMMATES SO U CAN PREVENT EACH OTHERS DEATHS ]::

::[ Tip#6 ]::[ Tip#6 on how to get better at CS: DON'T RUN AND LOOK UP AT THE SKY OR THE GROUND AT THE SAME TIME, KEEP LOOKING FORWARD OR THE WAY U BELIEVE THERE IS AN ENEMY! ]::

::[ Tip#7 ]::[ Tip#7 on how to get better at CS: TRY TO LEARN THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF EACH AND EVERY MAP, IT WILL WORK IN UR FAVOR, LEARN THE HIDING PLACES SO U KNOW TO LOOK THERE FOR CAMPERS, LEARN THE MAPS!!! ]::

::[ Tip#8 ]::[ Tip#8 on how to get better at CS: DON'T TRY TO STAY IN THE SAME SPOT FOR TOO LONG, THE ENEMY WILL FIND U, TRY TO MOVE AROUND AND WALK IF U HEAR OTHERS AROUND U, JUST MOVE AROUND A LOT TO AVOID GETTING SHOT!! ]::

::[ Tip#9 ]::[ Tip#9 on how to get better at CS: LEARN TO USE GRENADES AND FLASHES EFFECTIVELY, TRY NOT TO TEAM FLASH, AND FLASH ONLY IF U BELIEVE THERE IS AN ENEMY AT A POINT, USE SMOKES IF NECESSARY ON DE_MAPS TO HIDE THE BOMB OR URSELF, DON'T USE FLASHES ON FY_MAPS BECAUSE THEY WILL PISS PEOPLE OFF!!! ]::

Enjoy the tips!
    Last edited by LiNuX; 08-12-2007 at 05:40 PM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Good and Bad Tips

U must talking with woeh,maybe he can give u some tips my ownes so hard :P
    Ich bin kein guter Mensch, ich habe all den Dreck mit Alk bekämpft
    Doch ich gebe nicht auf, ich bin wie Feuer in der kalten Welt

lol yea, tell him to sign up lol, i'll give him some of my expert pointers lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

lol wow, nice tips lol

Tip # 10 dont try to give tips if ur not good at following them urself lol jk

thread also moved to Counter Strike board as Tutorials and Tips for just games is being discontinued but remain open for other off topics.

::[ Tip#1 ]::[ TIP #1 on how to get better at cs: DON'T DIE, MAKE OTHER PEOPLE DIE!! ]

haha its always a good place to start

I'd like to comment on number 2. No spraying if the guy is far away, or even a few *in game meters* away from you. ONLY SPRAY IF HE SURPRISES YOU AND/OR IS IN KNIFING RANGE.

lol why spray when knifing in range? i love knifing - pretty fun and i can knife almost anybody in a knife fight

Yes, but see, let's say he hits you with a surprise? You don't have time to take out your knife, he'll kill you, or worse, headshot. Thats why you spray when in knifing range.

oh never mind i read wrong lol, u said knifing range, thought u said just range like range of fire lol i do that sometimes but usually i just back up, take out my knife, let him miss and go for the kill works 80% of the time

Thread Information