Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Special Member Groups

Do you think that i should make a special member group for our top posters? It'll show in the legend and you will have a different color name, maybe Yellow to stand out, if you like the idea, tell me here and i will work on that. Anyone with over 2 posts per day will be able to join that member group I dont know if i may give them some special privelages.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Special Member Groups

Sounds like an awesome idea!!!

go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake14
    Sounds like an awesome idea!!!

go for it!
    Well i made one, its called MVP -- Most Vaulable Poster lol, not too original, but your names will appear yellow and you will have 5 stars in your posts and profile If you have over 2 posts per day, just reply here and tell me because i dont have time to look through the 150+ people and check their stats, your post per day can be found in your profile in parenthesis next to your total posts, if it says N/A Please notify me, i will get that fixed as soon as i can
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

I love your ideas Linux ...I love it sounds great...And yeah,...I have + 2 posts per day .

Quote Originally Posted by souljaa
    I love your ideas Linux ...I love it sounds great...And yeah,...I have + 2 posts per day .
    yea, i made u the first MVP of the forum congratz on that, now u have 5 stars in ur posts, and if u check in the index page, the users online list, it has the legend and ur user is yellow, i will try to get that user color to come on with the posts in the topics too, the mod for that isnt working correctly

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    Quote Originally Posted by souljaa
    yea, i made u the first MVP of the forum congratz on that, now u have 5 stars in ur posts, and if u check in the index page, the users online list, it has the legend and ur user is yellow, i will try to get that user color to come on with the posts in the topics too, the mod for that isnt working correctly
    Nice..Thanks alot Linux .

That's a real good idea Linux...but I don't think I'd want one because my name is already in blue...and I can't see in yellow too good...

The Armageddon is near.

lol urs will still be blue since global mod powers overpowers the mvp status lol, if ur still interested, u know where to ask

edit: well i just tried it lol, mods and admins cant really be in that member group since these 2 member groups are more unique with more permissions, so admins and mods cant be this lol, sorry open for everybody else

Depending on whether I become a Moderator or not, I'd like to be in it. I can start posting 2 or more a day now.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyCat72
    Depending on whether I become a Moderator or not, I'd like to be in it. I can start posting 2 or more a day now.
    lol ur not far from that either, u have 1.8 something posts a day good luck

Thread Information