Default The Legacy of Holy Castle Open Goes into Open Beta

Official website:
    After the successful CBT ,The Legacy of Holy Castle entered its wonderful Open Beta on June 5. As the Open Beta launches, the more Online Events will be open at the same time .
    1. Free Blessing of the Gods
    From the Myth times, all the gods have been guarding this continent, until today, the gods still bless the braves of this continent. The castles which obtain the bless of the gods will be get the tremendous economic and time advantage.
    All the players who start our game within one week from the beginning of the Open Beta will get the Blessing from four gods. the blessing time will remain for one week.
    The four gods: Demeter, Prometheus, Kronos, Arthemis.
    2. Invite Your Friend
    Invite your friends to join our game, and play together. You will obtain 100 Gems as a rewards, if area of the castle, which belongs to the one you recommended, reaches 100 in the Open Beta.
    3. Zodiacs lucky days
    From the Open Beta open, 12 Zodiacs lucky days system will be launched, each player each day can obtain one lucky Zodiac for that day, but there is no a particular order of the lucky days.
    4. Top Three Rewards
    The credit of the castle signify the development of every castle, the higher credit is the higher level of the construction and the technology.
    After the Open Beta launch, the first three castles which credits reach the 2000 points will get the special GEM rewards.
    The Champion: 150 GEM
    Second place: 120 GEM
    Third place : 100 GEM
    5. Hero Top Ten
    In The Legacy of Holy Castle ,every powerful lords must have a strong hero to assist, so the hero's ability will reflect strength of the lords partially.
    After 24 hours from Open Beta launch, the top 10 of the Hero Rank will get the Hero TopTen rewards.
    Rank 1-5 Adventure Scorll * 60
    Rank 6-10 Adventure Scorll * 40
    6. Tournaments Hero
    Tournaments is one of the most interesting entertainment activities of The Legacy of Holy Castle, you can challenge all the online players' castles, and the result of the challenge will only affect the Honor of the hero, won't affect the credit, the resource, and the attribute of the hero.
    After 24 hours from Open Beta launch, the top 10 of the Hero Rank will get the Hero TopTen rewards .
    (Click "Tournaments", you can see the rank of the hero. if you want your hero showed in the rank list, please set that hero as the defend, and don't send him/her to do any mission.) The rewards only for the hero who is online and in the rank, the one who is offline or do a mission will not appear in the rank.
    Wonderful game and events is waiting for you. Welcome to join the Open Beta, good luck!.

PKVE Service Team
    --Your Best Entertainment Choice
    Tags: browser game, browser-based game, web game, free online game, mmorpg
    Last edited by LiNuX; 06-08-2008 at 05:39 AM.

i would really appreciate if you would read rules before posting - its just a waste of my time to go and infract you for spamming and have to warn you here because there is no way around the spam protector
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

lol, your wasting your time with this member...guarantee he's a 1 post and done member

Thread Information