Thread: KittyCat Sig

Default KittyCat Sig

This is just something i put together really quickly for KittyCat72 of the forum after a request, its nothing big, just some lighting, render, layer, and color balance effect.

the two glowing lights are glowing edges of gradient endings, didnt come out like i wanted but i have no time to redo lol, i'll fix later if u dont like it, the two top corner, one at the end of one line and the other on top right are lighting and flash effects

enjoy kitty

comments are appreciated

to kittycat: if you want to set this as your sig, go to your profile sig text box and put the following code in

Code:
    edit: the pic lost some pixels since its a .gif file, i will fix it tomorrow, take out one flare and make it nicer lol, i did it with a headache, was seeing things
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: KittyCat Sig

Damn nice.Pretty nice work there Linux.

Not too shabby

Better than i could have done

Quote Originally Posted by Drake14
    Not too shabby

Better than i could have done
    yea its pretty choppy on the net tho, i have the psd file which is like perfect, but i cant post that since its layered and everything, cant upload to image host
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Thanx, it's great. I'll put it on right away! (Puss in boots is really cute in that pose.)

lol thanks, i will make a better one for u later on, this wasnt one of my best sigs i'll tell u, i'll use puss in boots render again, just change everything up

hnmmm it would look better without the flare behind the cat

Quote Originally Posted by boinker
    hnmmm it would look better without the flare behind the cat
    yea thats where i messed up, i acted stupid and added that later and closed photoshop lol, i opened it up and couldnt undo it again lol, stupid huh, im gonna make a completly differnt one -- this should be ur specialy board boinker lol i've seen a couple of ur works

Ok, this one is good too. So it'll work until you get the time to make a better one!

Thread Information