Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: leetgaming.net

Default Re: leetgaming.net

meh..they'll get back up, like when i lost the 3 weeks info lol, i lost about 15 members and a thousand posts but we eventually got them back, it was back in august or september if i remember correctly
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah ...Our ******* host let us down...Sucks...Hopefully we'll get back up..This really sucks man.

I saw that Clayton made ANOTHER phpbb2 forum. but now it says

MyBB Error

MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.

MyBB Said:

Error Code: board_not_installed

Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

that means he installed MyBB not phpbb lol, i dont know, but it sux when u have to restart
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Well everything is back up now

oh really? i havent even checked lol, i'll see if i can get back on tomorrow lol, but i have some stuff to take core of on this forum too lol good luck this time

Yup, everythings back up guys. Really sorry for this. Hope you guys re-join .
    Thanks a lot.

We've added a Cash Mod on, and we'll be giving out prizes etc...With it...So feel free to join .
    Thanks
    Souljaa

i tried to visit it again today, doesnt seem to work, any problems? it doesnt work when i get on lol, maybe im back luck to it well it works but clayton is the only member there, phpbb, nothing else on it

looks like they reset it again lol, what happened this time? same thing? or smething else?

Thread Information