Default Dragon Ball Z Burstlimit

Dragonball Z Burstlimit is the next in the series of Dragon Ball Z games, made after the Tenkaichi Series. I have been following it a little and it was released for the Xbox 360 and PS3 on June 10th, just three days ago and it didn't sell like GTA IV but it was out there lol.

It actually released in early May in Singapore and was just released 3 days ago in the US. I don't think Europe has seen it yet. But the graphics look awesome, you can look at some of the videos below for a bit more insight on this

Bunch of guys talking about the game:

Gametrailers.com - DragonBall Z Burstlimit by keetch

and you can go on gamespot for some vids on it, looks pretty good but i won't be getting this anytime soon
    Last edited by LiNuX; 06-14-2008 at 12:27 PM.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

It didn't release in early May it was just really recently as it's first sales appeared in the June 2nd-June 8th MC, first week sales for the PS3 version were 92,298(1st) and the 360 version placed 12th which should have gotten it about 13k or so sales. I had a chance for the demo but when I dl'ed it and then went to install an error happened...so I never tryed again as I'm not into dragonball z

Media Create Sales 6/2 - 6/8 - NeoGAF

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    It didn't release in early May it was just really recently as it's first sales appeared in the June 2nd-June 8th MC, first week sales for the PS3 version were 92,298(1st) and the 360 version placed 12th which should have gotten it about 13k or so sales. I had a chance for the demo but when I dl'ed it and then went to install an error happened...so I never tryed again as I'm not into dragonball z

Media Create Sales 6/2 - 6/8 - NeoGAF
    i read on the sony site they released it in early may in japan then there was a delay before coming out in the US.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

then whatever site you read that off got it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    then whatever site you read that off got it wrong.
    i kept saying japan lol, its singapore - DRAGONBALL Z BURSTLIMIT | PlayStation.com (Asia) | Singapore

Interesting that they got it a month early or perhaps they are doing it like many do in day/month/year.

I was a HUGE DBZ fan way back in the day... and i actually just recently bought the entire DB-DBZ-DBGT series on bootleg from one of the local shops out here for $40. So.. needless to say, I will at the very least rent this.

i was always a half dbz fan lol, watched it when i can but never would kill for it or anything lol , i havent played this game yet but that trailer you post looks great, hope i can try it out sometimes
    i sign here

Thread Information