Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i hate when...

Default i hate when...

you go out to places now and you see groups of people taking pictures that you just KNOW are for myspace. i think thats so lame....
    Visit Ready-Up.com
    A Multiplayer Gaming Community

Default Re: i hate when...

Yeah, and they announce it too..."Oh, I'm putting this on MySpace!"...sooooo annoying...

The Armageddon is near.

the worst is when you have to get into one of those pictures, because its your friends doing it

LOL HAHAHA...sry i cracked myself up
    Visit Ready-Up.com

lol yea, its stupid, and those stupid poses they get into for the pics lol, its annoying, i know some myspace addicts lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I just can't believe that they have the gall to put those into public viewing...where everyone can see them...forever!

The Armageddon is near.

Quote Originally Posted by ziG
    the worst is when you have to get into one of those pictures, because its your friends doing it

omgz0rZ that was hillarious! ... Well I guess it might have been if I understood what all the b*tching was about over people who like to take funny pictures and post them on a public place for their friends to see?

Man what are they thinking!? ... Being social and taking group pictures like that.... God forbid you might actually get stuck in a picture with your friends.... "HAHAHA LOL!"
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

thats why i dont like myspace lol, people get too into it, too addicted, worse than game addiction

Quote Originally Posted by aosmallan

omgz0rZ that was hillarious! ... Well I guess it might have been if I understood what all the b*tching was about over people who like to take funny pictures and post them on a public place for their friends to see?

Man what are they thinking!? ... Being social and taking group pictures like that.... God forbid you might actually get stuck in a picture with your friends.... "HAHAHA LOL!"
    damn you took that real personal....

im only joking around relax
    Visit Ready-Up.com

Omg..Yeah...Pisses me off so much..Wth...I'll stop now lol :/

Quote Originally Posted by aosmallan

damn you took that real personal....

im only joking around relax
    lol... Oh but you still think that taking pictures for myspace is "so lame"... That's all I'm rebutting. Making fun of you for laughing at yourself was just for kicks. harrrr
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

Thread Information