Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default What type of internet connection to you have?

I'm as serious as a heart attack, and I mean she's ordering it next week, but whatever you say...and the service might be either Verizon or Road Runner, not sure yet.

thats great, and diablo is right, road runner isnt dsl, its cable, much faster and way more expensive, i know that u dont really need high speed that much, but dsl u need sometimes, i also wouldnt recommend road runner, it costs too much and the things u do arent worth it, even if u download big files, dsl should be enough, good luck getting it soon! we can probably use vent without lag now lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

i dont use vent or teamspeak, regular phone is fine, but sometimes it is usefull in cs scrims and cal matches

Default Re: What type of internet connection to you have?

Actually the service I'm getting is AOL High Speed, and according to them, the stuff will come in 2-5 "business" days, but I donno if that will hold true...stay tuned for more of the saga...

The Armageddon is near.

im not a big aol fan, but i think their high speed price is $25 a month, and in my opinion, even if the dsl speed is the same as verizon, verizon is still better and cheaper, i think u can get it for about $17.99 a month now, i almost got aol high speed once, but i dont like aol

yeah i hate aol, get verizon if ur gonna get dsl, u have my full recommendation, not just for the service, but for the price, dont overpay for bad service, and i think verizon has faster upload and download speeds than aol high speed, not sure, will check later
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Cable internet high speed was the best thing that ever happended to me... It like a whole new level of surfing the web from dial-up. There are so much things to explore like youtube , dailymotion, and games.

Cable internet high speed was the best thing that ever happended to me... It like a whole new level of surfing the web from dial-up. There are so much things to explore like youtube , dailymotion, and games.
    you can do that with dsl lol and more, usually big businesses have cable

i have aol too, even though i dont like it, i would get high speed but i dont need that much more speed for the things that i do

I don't like AOL either...but I have been forced to stay with the people I have, and that means $10.95 goes to AOL and Verizon gets $14.95 for a total of $25.90...the powers that be want it that way...LOL

The Armageddon is near.

u pay $25 for ur dial up connection? or for the high speed aol, cuz for either of them, cancel and get a dry dsl line from verizon. its $18 bucks now, and its cheaper than aol by a whole lot, trust me and dont get aol

Thread Information