Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Logic?

lol he would just embarrass himself and get banned on here

and he didn't know i owned anything, just thought i was a regular admin of the server with just slay, kick, and ban powers lol - i don't use LiNuX when playing in my own servers, well 90% of the time I don't so he had no idea lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I need to download steam again, I'm missing out on this. I have CS 1.6 and Condition Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I need to download steam again, I'm missing out on this. I have CS 1.6 and Condition Zero.
    cool, i've both as well, we might get to play and practice later
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Just to let you know... I am completely bad at CS games. I never got into it really, so I never got good at it. I'll download it later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Just to let you know... I am completely bad at CS games. I never got into it really, so I never got good at it. I'll download it later tonight.
    dont worry lol, i'll just practice with you - i have a few other friends that aren't as great either but its still fun on the right maps

and there are actually a few people in our server right now - im working on my physical server trying to get the CoD4 server up so I won't be playing anything soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    dont worry lol, i'll just practice with you - i have a few other friends that aren't as great either but its still fun on the right maps

and there are actually a few people in our server right now - im working on my physical server trying to get the CoD4 server up so I won't be playing anything soon.
    Make sure you put it on 1.7 That way I can go in and own you all in it = )

Linux... everyone knows the key to winning in CS or any other shooter is to drop your weapon, pick up the magazine and just THROW your bullets at the enemy as hard as you can other wise you just suck! Also, side note, always carry a knife. Knife + gunfight = LeetAssHacker!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo View Post
    Linux... everyone knows the key to winning in CS or any other shooter is to drop your weapon, pick up the magazine and just THROW your bullets at the enemy as hard as you can other wise you just suck! Also, side note, always carry a knife. Knife + gunfight = LeetAssHacker!
    lol, i love doing that in Fy_Iceworld2k and i can do it easily cuz i can jump on the roofs and jump back down on their heads for the strike

but we were playing on Fy_Stoneworld - one of the newest maps added to the server and i was promoting the new maps, so I didn't bother to change it to a map i knew a little better

and the server's IP just changed out of no where and funny part was that I knew what had happened seconds after it had without hard proof - i later checked the IP and i was right...and if the guy had the CS server on his favorites, it wont show up anymore lol, it won't even show up in his "History"

Thread Information