Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

There's suppose to be a big announcement on August 2nd or 3rd from SE , wonder what it'll be...FF13/VS...7 related?

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    There's suppose to be a big announcement on August 2nd or 3rd from SE , wonder what it'll be...FF13/VS...7 related?
    i swear to god if they announce FF7 for the PS3 and 360 i will never buy a square enix product again.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    i swear to god if they announce FF7 for the PS3 and 360 i will never buy a square enix product again.
    I swear if you don't stop being a fan boy........

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I swear if you don't stop being a fan boy........
    I swear if you don't stop being a dickwad. Square already betrayed PS3 owners by making 13 multiplatform even though for the past 2 years before that they kept saying it was ps3 only. And now if they do make a FF7 remake for the 360 and PS3, many people would hate Square Enix, including myself. I paid $500 dollars for my freaking PS3 because I wanted to play RPG's on it, and at the time it seemed like all the RPG's were gonna go to the PS3. But not anymore. I think that myself and all other people that did the same thing I did deserve some PS3 exclusive RPG's to justify the purchase. So just shut the hell up.

wat r u crying about? you said you paid 500 for RPG, just because FF13 is multi it doesn't count anymore, and if ff7r came multi it wouldn't count anymore, the fanboy meltdown you give are hilarious, come over so I can taste the tears.

I swear if you don't stop being a dickwad. Square already betrayed PS3 owners by making 13 multiplatform even though for the past 2 years before that they kept saying it was ps3 only. And now if they do make a FF7 remake for the 360 and PS3, many people would hate Square Enix, including myself. I paid $500 dollars for my freaking PS3 because I wanted to play RPG's on it, and at the time it seemed like all the RPG's were gonna go to the PS3. But not anymore. I think that myself and all other people that did the same thing I did deserve some PS3 exclusive RPG's to justify the purchase. So just shut the hell up.
    So since it is going to the xbox 360, you can't play FF 13 anymore? Just because it's not exclusive doesn't mean it will be less fun to play. Also if you knew anything about other consoles, then you would know that the first FF game was not for a sony product. SE doesn't owe anyone anything. They never signed a contract saying that it was ps3 exclusive. If you think companies should stay with the original producers than FF shouldn't be on the PS3 either. So quit crying about how its not exclusive get over it. It won't make the game less fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    wat r u crying about? you said you paid 500 for RPG, just because FF13 is multi it doesn't count anymore, and if ff7r came multi it wouldn't count anymore, the fanboy meltdown you give are hilarious, come over so I can taste the tears.
    it doesn't count because its on the 360 crap. If i wanted to play RPG's that were on both platforms, I would have boughten myself a 360. When I bought ps3 it seemed like all the rpg's would be on PS3, and not so much on 360. That's why I bought PS3. Plus, I wasn't gonna wait cuz the 60GB was being discontinued.

it doesn't count because its on the 360 crap. If i wanted to play RPG's that were on both platforms, I would have boughten myself a 360. When I bought ps3 it seemed like all the rpg's would be on PS3, and not so much on 360. That's why I bought PS3. Plus, I wasn't gonna wait cuz the 60GB was being discontinued.
    Lol, who cares if it's on the 360. The game will still be fun to play.

Then it's your fault. Your the one that thought there was going to be RPG's on it. You bought a ps3, before FF 13 was announced, so don't blame them on your fanboish ways. Also I don't think you bought a ps3 just because you thought it would have good RPG's. You bought one because your a fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Lol, who cares if it's on the 360. The game will still be fun to play.

Then it's your fault. Your the one that thought there was going to be RPG's on it. You bought a ps3, before FF 13 was announced, so don't blame them on your fanboish ways. Also I don't think you bought a ps3 just because you thought it would have good RPG's. You bought one because your a fanboy.
    I bought a PS3 because I had a ps2 and i was looking and i'm like wow theres a lot of good rpgs on it and survival horror games and just everything on it seemed good. I saw the trailer for FF13 and the fact that it was ps3 exclusive i was like man I really need that game. So when I got some money I bought a ps3. And then I got a bit into the gaming world and I found ******s like you in it that were supporting microsoft and constantly bashing the PS3. I never understood why because the 360 had mostly shooters which are some of the stupidest games i've ever played. plus, the controller is a piece of garbage. The d-pad is harder to use, and the left side of the controller is arranged horribly. Plus the R/L2 buttons are too skinny.

Final Fantasy 13 was well underway when I bought my PS3, so you can't say that I bought it when it wasn't announced
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 07-23-2008 at 01:02 PM.

getting emotionally attached to a brandname or console is dumbsauce
    Last edited by jakncoke; 07-23-2008 at 02:20 PM.

Thread Information