Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Ever cheated in online games?

I saw this on another forums and decided to post it here.

So, who all has cheated on multilayer games only. Not offline games just online games..... I'm just going to copy and paste from what I wrote on another forum. I'm lazy I know....

Hmmm, lets see a lets start a list..... I don't use hacks in scrims or during any tournament matches. I just do it for fun with friends

Diablo LOD - Used a map hack, so I could do tris runs easier.
    Call of Duty 1, uo, 2, 4 - Wallhacks, esp, trigger bot, auto aim. Normally only used Walls and ESP.
    World of Warcraft - I just used teleporters. If I was all the way in STV and wanted to get too the Undercity.... Well I wasn't going to walk.
    Final Fantasy 11 - Again just teleporters. That game is much worse than WoW, you can't even fly anywhere!!!

Who wants to bet I get flamed, because I hacked so much. Well once again to clear things up. I don't bot..... Takes the fun out of RPG games. I just used them so I don't have to spend 30 minutes walking somewhere and probably dieing 3 times..... I don't cheat during scrims or tournaments. Just in public servers and I normally don't even use an aimbot in them. Using an aimbot is and instant ban and it's stupid. It came with the hack that I got, it was a hack pack..... umm oh, I didn't buy them either, so don't be like. "Why did you waste your money on useless junk". I made the maphack for Diablo 2 LOD. I got the cod wall hacks from a friend who codes. As for the RPG's I got one for WoW and found out the anti cheat for WoW and FF 11 are similar...Who knew... Though, the hack had to be reprogrammed which saved like 3 weeks of work. Lets see who flames me.... *gets a pin and paper out*

I hacked a minigun a couple of times in San Andreas: Multiplayer. just for fun.

its not fun to hack against other people. i mean if you cheap offline against bots then its alright, its only you...nobody cares

i mean people that hack in counter strike online makes me really mad...its not fun - you are trying to show you are better than the other guy, you can't show it if you use the help of a software - doesn't show guts..shows you are a coward, you can't beat someone without help, etc..
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    its not fun to hack against other people. i mean if you cheap offline against bots then its alright, its only you...nobody cares

i mean people that hack in counter strike online makes me really mad...its not fun - you are trying to show you are better than the other guy, you can't show it if you use the help of a software - doesn't show guts..shows you are a coward, you can't beat someone without help, etc..
    too, be honest I play better without hacks in call of duty. It's hard to hide wall hacks completely, is it possible yes. I sure can't do it, because I don't use them enough. When I do you them, I try to hide to much. So... Without hacks when I hear a noise, I would turn and look there. With hacks on I hear a noise, but I can see him through the wall. So I normally walk the other way, or so pretend I didn't hear it.

I wouldn't say hacking isn't fun. It makes the game easy, which could take the fun away. Which is why I don't use them a lot. You can't say hacking isn't fun, unless you tried it.

ppl who cheat are pathetic

When I was younger It happened that I cheated playing Soldat.
    There was this awesome trainer that you could download. XD

Later I realized that cheating in online gaming sucks.

I cheat in the gf arcade with a program called my hands and mouse

i've neverr done it, doesnt show a lot of guts if you have to cheat to beat someone

The only time I ever used an online hack was on diablo 2. I had maphack, pickit, chicken, and a bunch of other stuff.

maphack: showed whole map. Idk why it was banned, because it helped everyone and made it more fun.

pickit: if rare item drops nearby, it automatically teleports (if i have it) to the item and picks it up. Also tells me what rare items drop in the entire game, and how many sockets items have before i waste time picking them up to check.

chicken: leaves games if i'm about to die. Useful for runs and rushing.

I also tried setting up a bot but it was a little complicated.

I used a character/item editor for open battle.net, but cheats were allowed in there.

But other than that, never used hacks.

(before you say anything, diablo 2 is way more fun with hacks, and it's really hard without them (getting rare items requires you to like dedicate your whole life to the game...hacks make it a little less involving))
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 08-11-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    The only time I ever used an online hack was on diablo 2. I had maphack, pickit, chicken, and a bunch of other stuff.

maphack: showed whole map. Idk why it was banned, because it helped everyone and made it more fun.

pickit: if rare item drops nearby, it automatically teleports (if i have it) to the item and picks it up. Also tells me what rare items drop in the entire game, and how many sockets items have before i waste time picking them up to check.

chicken: leaves games if i'm about to die. Useful for runs and rushing.

I also tried setting up a bot but it was a little complicated.

I used a character/item editor for open battle.net, but cheats were allowed in there.

But other than that, never used hacks.

(before you say anything, diablo 2 is way more fun with hacks, and it's really hard without them (getting rare items requires you to like dedicate your whole life to the game...hacks make it a little less involving))
    The same can be said for hacking in FPS games. It makes the game more fun, for those you haven't tried it, you can't say that it's not fun. You don't know... you guys also said, that you hacking means that you need help to beat someone. Well, depends how you use the hack. If your use it in a public server, then it's not really hurting anyone unless your being blatant. As with hacking in a scrim that can cause problems. In a scrim is basically comparing each others skills. If you are using hacks then you are not.

Thread Information