Default (Webcomic) n00b joke Idea thread

I'm the author of the comic n00b. (See here)

If you have an idea for a joke you want to see in n00b. Email me or my buddy Green, and we'll try to make it happen. Guidelines:

1) If you planned out exactly how it should go...please make it four panels. I'm way too lazy to do more than that.

2) Gaming jokes are nice. We make non-gaming jokes too though. So if it's funny email it to us. We've done some funny non-gaming jokes.

3) Don't stress thinking up a joke. This is more of a guest comic thing. If you want to feel free.

4) Don't think it'll be overnight popularity for you because you made a joke on a webcomic with its own domain. n00b is still relatively unknown. Only about 5 readers I KNOW of.

5) Give us some way to credit you. Not just an email. An image maybe. Or a link.

=D well there ya have it. The guidelines are flexible. Like if you think up a funny joke about gaming (like ctrl+x is the cut hotkey. HEY EMOS CUT! LOL 1337 EMOS!) then tell us about it. We can make a comic from there. Remember. This is more for me being lazy, then you guys getting your name up in lights!

EDIT: Forgot our emails. blue@rebootentertainment.net and green@rebootentertainment.net
    On second thought....just email ME. Unless you want to Ask Green a question for his ask green column.
    Last edited by rebootblue; 09-06-2008 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Forgotted stuff
    PING: 9001

Go ahead and add me on any IM. I'm pretty interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by rebootblue View Post
    I'm the author of the comic n00b. (See here)

If you have an idea for a joke you want to see in n00b. Email me or my buddy Green, and we'll try to make it happen. Guidelines:

1) If you planned out exactly how it should go...please make it four panels. I'm way too lazy to do more than that.

2) Gaming jokes are nice. We make non-gaming jokes too though. So if it's funny email it to us. We've done some funny non-gaming jokes.

3) Don't stress thinking up a joke. This is more of a guest comic thing. If you want to feel free.

4) Don't think it'll be overnight popularity for you because you made a joke on a webcomic with its own domain. n00b is still relatively unknown. Only about 5 readers I KNOW of.

5) Give us some way to credit you. Not just an email. An image maybe. Or a link.

=D well there ya have it. The guidelines are flexible. Like if you think up a funny joke about gaming (like ctrl+x is the cut hotkey. HEY EMOS CUT! LOL 1337 EMOS!) then tell us about it. We can make a comic from there. Remember. This is more for me being lazy, then you guys getting your name up in lights!
    By Buddy Green do you mean rep?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    By Buddy Green do you mean rep?
    No. I mean he's my friend and if you piss him off he'll crawl from under your desk and kill you. Cuz he's ninja. He has no internet until 9/11 currently. =( He updates at our local library.

No. I mean he's my friend and if you piss him off he'll crawl from under your desk and kill you. Cuz he's ninja. He has no internet until 9/11 currently. =( He updates at our local library.
    Hi! I find 2 problems

1. You just told me your friend would kill me.

are your noob jokes made about you

Hi! I find 2 problems
    Hello again. Let us review these "problems"

1. You just told me your friend would kill me.
    Ninjas generally do that, and realise that not a lot of what people say online can be taken seriously. If you take it seriously I really advise you to not take it so seriously and that no one will take the time to stalk you JUST to kill you. Green can, of course, just ninja teleport and roundhouse kick 1,000,000,000 times harder than Chuck Norris. He's also greater then Sean Connery (Who is actually stronger then Chuck Norris. Let's face it. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!)

(EDIT: Wow...I just realised what a convincing 8 year old I make...)

are your noob jokes made about you
    More of a statement then what I believe is supposed to be a question. An insulting question at that. Let's begin with why I chose the name.

I picked the name n00b because it wasn't taken. I thought that to be an affront to nature. Especially since it's what's said online the most. The two characters Chris and Geoff are based off of me and Green. Because I'm too lazy to think up original characters.

I started n00b originally to keep all my gaming comics out of another comic I owned called Dark. A megatokyo ripoff with demons and vampires in it. I then became engrossed in working on n00b because joking around is a lot more fun then being deathly serious.

The comic was meant to point out some stupid crap game developers pull. Like bringing that god forsaken fairy back in Phantom Hourglass. However I liked focusing on what Chris and Geoff did all day. Originally it was meant to be about just the two of them, but I threw in Jesus because I thought it would be funny. Then my sister Red threw in some other ideas for characters. A ninja, a pirate, and a Viking. Then I thought up the gorrilla in the closet. Thus the first comic was borne. Over time I've just thrown in random crap I think about all day, or conversations me and Geoff have. Or even statistics I find online. Or hell...even pull of some perverse jokes.

Over time it's grown to something I wanted to share with the web. So I pulled out of my hat a magical new website, and started on the journey to showing everyone the wonders of n00b.
    Last edited by rebootblue; 09-06-2008 at 03:32 AM. Reason: boy am I mindless...

Snoozeeee.

Gl with your comic/joke thing

tl;dr: I pwn'd you. See why I call it n00b yet n00b?

Ah, some of the jokes would be funnier on penny aracde.
    it's though for noob webcomics to be funny.
    Still, keep it going.
    And guest strips?
    nice....

tl;dr: I pwn'd you. See why I call it n00b yet n00b?
    I can destroy you

Thread Information