Hybrid View

Default Tales of Vesperia

I'm suprised there isnt a thread for this game seeing as it's the best JRPG to hit the 360.

Anyways i need help with the colliseum battles. I got up to the eighty man melee and near the end of it (around 60 enemies defeated) a few mages spawn and start spamming magic. I'm using Yuri by the way. They spawn and start casting magic and it knocks Yuri down, the second he gets up another mages lets off a spell knocking Yuri down and the process repeats until i die.

I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if i'm just not ready for the eighty man melee yet. I'm level 70. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Yeah this is a big hit and they will make an anime of this. I know about this game it's already have been release thought. :P

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I'm suprised there isnt a thread for this game seeing as it's the best JRPG to hit the 360.

Anyways i need help with the colliseum battles. I got up to the eighty man melee and near the end of it (around 60 enemies defeated) a few mages spawn and start spamming magic. I'm using Yuri by the way. They spawn and start casting magic and it knocks Yuri down, the second he gets up another mages lets off a spell knocking Yuri down and the process repeats until i die.

I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if i'm just not ready for the eighty man melee yet. I'm level 70. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
    Says Hi

Just not active

Right? I'm just forgot about that treads xD

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post

Yeah I haven't done that part yet is it a side quest/mini game?

Once you get to Nordipolica in the storyline you'll be able to do the arena sidequests. I'd say it's about 20 hours in.

Thread Information