Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Help?

Default Little Help?

I'm not exactly sure how to ask for this........so here goes. If anyone has the free time, I need a graphic made for a signature. It's not for me, actually it's for a friend on my other favorite forum. I need it to say Lexi. And it would be nice if it had a picture of a Pikachu or some other furry Pokemon on it. She likes Pokemon. Or you could put a Digimon on it if you don't have that. It really doesn't have to be time consuming and perfect. About anything I could think of would be good enough to inpress her. I don't want to burden anyone with this though. If you can make it, please let me know.

Thanx,
    Kitty

Default Re: Little Help?

i'll make a basic one later, tomorrow morning or friday morning, depends on how much time i have
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Hey, thanx Linux! You really helped me out here.

Take your time, I don't want to be pushy or anything. After all, you are making a sig for me. I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget this topic. (You might be busy.)

oops i did forget, sorry i've been really busy, i promised twigz another sig way before i promised yours and promised for your friend, i'll get it done asap, thats when i have time, thats like in a while, if u can wait 2 weeks it'll be perfect, cuz spring break is coming up
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Wow...Busy man there Linux...I'd make you one Kittty, but I lost my Photoshop and no clue how to use Gimp ...When I get my photoshop back, I'll make you one, might take a while though.

That's fine, I just wanted to see whether you forgot or were too busy. I guess it was a combination of both. Spring break is coming up soon, just 7 more days for us. Wow, exactly a week.

yeah i'll get it done, i still have work during the break lol, probaby free on a monday and tuesday of that week, and thats it life sux

Hehe did u need it or have naz do it for you the time?when not...say me ... and i make one
    Ich bin kein guter Mensch, ich habe all den Dreck mit Alk bekämpft
    Doch ich gebe nicht auf, ich bin wie Feuer in der kalten Welt

you can make her one if you want scorp, it'll be helpful for all of us, thanks

Thread Information