Thread: MVP

Default MVP

How can i become MVP now? I have been on the forum for over a week and i have over 7 posts a day :P i dont know where to go and get the status, Can a moderator or admin help me?

thanks! :P
    i sign here

Default Re: MVP

I have no control over putting the MVP status on your display, but as soon as Linux gets online later, I'll be sure to tell him.

The Armageddon is near.

Ok i am going to make a topic in the Forum Talk where you can request MVP status and provide your current total posts with post per day avg. Just to make everything official and stuff. Making in a few mins. I will sticky it!

Thanks!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yea, whenever I get back up to 2.00 I'd like to get my MVP status back. But that will probably happen after we get DSL.

its ok, you have almost 2.0 now. 1.93 right now i believe lol, good luck
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

cool thanks guys, just left a post there hope i get it :P
    i sign here

Linux, isn't there a way you could make it so as soon as they have the right amounts, it changes automatically, so you don't have to go through all the trouble?

well no, since i go by posts per day, like the rankings, they change automatically according to your posts, i cant do it by activity, i dont think there is a mod or script for that

but i am working on a shop item for that -- where you can buy urself into certain member groups i will have to set up more groups by then

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX
    well no, since i go by posts per day, like the rankings, they change automatically according to your posts, i cant do it by activity, i dont think there is a mod or script for that

but i am working on a shop item for that -- where you can buy urself into certain member groups i will have to set up more groups by then
    Oh, alright, that sounds great .

Thread Information