Thread: Little feedback

Threaded View

Default Little feedback

Last week I was given my final task for the contest im in, which is where I could win a 200 dollar HDPVR, the task was simple to go into a lobby with our assigned partner and make a video. Well I got the footage and I had a great idea... Split screen it, so right now I would like some feed back on it, I have modified it since this has been uploaded, decreased sound on one of the videos, added gamer avatars and tried to twink the sound so you can hear everything clearly.

I do know of a few problems
    1) the screens arent the same size, they arent much different they differ maybe by less than a 100 pixels i guess it would be. For some reason or another I cant change the settings on the width or height anymore Im not sure what caused it to lock. My partner having split screen does play a part into why it looks smaller, but mainly the difference by the 100 pixels is the major problem.
    2) You can barely hear me, I have a really crappy mic that sucks beyond anything in this world.
    3) The videos are not completely synced I have done my best to correct this issue but there is so much I can do with the limited footage i had recorded and downloaded from my file share.
    4) I do know of the issue of my partner not being heard at times I had to render his audio file into the footage he gave me it was hard to try and find a good balance.
    5) I cant seem to crop out the black square around the videos Im not sure what that is from but ive kinda just ignored it because i wasted like an hour trying to find a fix for it.

The game was around 15 minutes ish, we had select accidents occur through out the game but this 7 minutes is where it gets good and they get annoyed. Once ive completed my fixes I will reupload and show you guys.
    Here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAFawPT7W5c

Thread Information