Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yeah your dad it reading the paper and then the lights just go out then he yells Linux!!! or whatever your real name is

Quote Originally Posted by Toby83 View Post
    yeah your dad it reading the paper and then the lights just go out then he yells Linux!!! or whatever your real name is
    lol yup...and if i need anything now i dont have to ask my parents for money i also pay my college tuition myself which i also count as a bill which eats up my wallet the most

if i got another $2000 scholarship, i definitely would have gotten a PS3, 360, and a Wii by now along with upgraded computer parts lol - even with a near $28,000 scholarship, i still have to pay from my pocket (now you can call me a nerd lol )
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

lol ok.... HEY EVERYBODY LINUX IS A NERD!! xD wow you got a $28,000 scholarship?? and if you don't mind me asking what is your real name?
    Last edited by Toby83; 07-31-2008 at 09:15 PM.

i wish i had a ps3 too lol, most of my friends have a ps3 or a 360 and i feel left out, parents wont buy it and i dont have a job need one lol but i agree with linux, i probably wont go to spend hundreds on a console with my hard earned money
    i sign here

lol ok.... HEY EVERYBODY LINUX IS A NERD!! xD wow you got a $28,000 scholarship?? and if you don't mind me asking what is your real name?
    i am estimating how much i got...i am still owed money but the whole system is slow...

and i dont mind you asking me what my name it, it doesn't mean that I'll answer lol - very few people on this forum know my name and even fewer know what i look like

and also my college was supposed to pay me $5000 cuz i overpaid last year, haven't seen the money yet - so even if i had that, i could have paid off my tuition for the whole year and have money left for maybe a 360 lol

i gotta go to the Bursar office later on and ask what's up with my money...
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

haha so you won't tell me what your name is lol you seem like a cool person.
    Last edited by Toby83; 08-01-2008 at 12:58 PM.

haha so you won't tell me what your name is lol you seem like a cool person.
    you can call me linux, a lot of people do lol - and yes..i am a cool nerd..i have t he brains, i have the musical and gaming talents and i play sports...TAKE THAT BILL GATES

and i think we should get back on topic talking about wishing to have a ps3 lol

I walk our neighbors dogs, mow their lawn and water their plants.

Good money.

lol Hockyfan I VERY quickly read over your post and I thought I said and water their pants I was like what the heck.... lol and oh Linux U sound like exact copy of me

Christmas?
    Birthday?

Wash cars?
    Mow lawns?
    Clean workshops?
    Walk dogs?

There is heaps of things you can do if you want to work.

Thread Information