Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My favorite car

Default Re: My favorite car

a 1967 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 with V8 engine 6 cylinder and i'll get a pic for u later, i got one somewhere in my computer

i also like the 1968 Ford Cobra mustang GT500 with V8 6 cylinder engine like the shelby mustang, its fast and hot, and looks really good
    lol linux your expansive knowledge about cars is paralleled only by your expertise on guitars ?[smiley=cheesy.gif]

There is no such thing as a V8 6-cylinder car. lol The reason it's called a V8 is because there are 8-cylinders in which pistons fire. ?6-cylinder engines are more commonly known today as "V6" engines, though there are still some cars that utilize an inline-6. ?

The Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 did offer both types of engines in various forms, but not both in one package =P. 1967 was probably the best year for the Shelby Mustangs though, since Shelby's involvement in the actual production and design of the cars past 1967 was very minimal. ?In 1968 the "Shelby Mustang GT" was renamed the "Shelby Cobra Mustang GT".

Otherwise for me, like King, I'd probably go BMW, but King seems to like the huge, roomy, luxury side of BMW. ?I like the sporty side of BMW, which means I'm down for the M-series. ?Ideally, I'd love the M6, most BMW fans creamed their pants when BMW reintroduced the 6-series, and shot a bigger load when they designated a 6 to the M-line.

My Choice: BMW M6 (Coupe, not convertible) V10 500 hp. 383 lb-ft. 0-60 in 4.5

Being modest: BMW M3 (Coupe) V6 333 hp. 0-60 in 4.8

Maybe not red though...

And King, if you want luxury AND speed?

Then BMW M5 (Sedan) V10 500 hp. ?This thing is spacious, luxurious, and FAST. lol (though not as spacious as your 7-Series, but then you give up speed at that point)

Mercedes is alright, but it seems to old for me. ?BMW seems much more sporty and still has that luxury about it.

Outside of luxury lines, I'd easily say Infinity g35 3.5L V6 MT (Coupe) -- the one with 298 HP =)

sh*t happens when you party naked.

Default My favorite car

lol, i just noticed i typed that, but anyway i meant v8 or v6 engine, i dont know where that came from, looking at the date i wrote it, i was drunk, the day after i was out partying lol, but THANKS for correction lol, and about the guitar, i told u im not a guitar player, the only guitar i ever played was the bass with 4 strings and that was just practice, im a drummer all the way
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

You remember when you were drunk a whole month ago?

.... You're not drinking enough, my friend.

Default My favorite car

lol, i was at a party the day before, that was the day i dont remember, so its kinda the day that it had to have happened, i dont know, it was summer lol, everything is all wierded out
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

a chevy colorado......

....which is what i have

For some reason mine has always been a Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec. Something about the shape of the body just attracts me too it.

Most dreamers do love their Skylines.

It costs a lot of money to import and get them legalized for American roads though, what with catalytic converters and such lol.

Though, basically, if you wanted a Skyline in America, you might as well buy the Infiniti G35. ?Nissan markets them as to say they're the American Skyline. ?They're fast as a mother****er.

(Infiniti and Nissan are the same company for those who didn't know. -- Infiniti is Nissan's upper line. ?Just like Toyota has its Lexus and Honda has its Acura.)

Default My favorite car

I used to use that car in need for speed, only for a little while, i usd the mazda miata and honda civic more, and the rx7 of course , all good looking cars

Lamborhgini ......my all-time favorite car, one that I will own if my website takes off lol
    Cure acne today with a personalized 4 week acne treatment plan! 100% FREE!
    pua.yurx.com

http://www.checkemall.co.nr/
    Check your website's PR and Link Popularity in Google, Yahoo, and MSN

Thread Information