Default Our new Testsite

this is the link to our new soon to be site, this is a completely different template with a better and darker look, http://www.testsite.mafia-****.p4h.biz ... check it out and leave comments, and not all the menu buttons work yet, the contents in the site will change soon enough
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Our new Testsite

well, looks good, a lot better than the old one lol, no offense, tell us when ur done, keep us updated

Default Re: Our new Testsite

holy crap! dang that looks WOW! dude u can actualy afford one of those temps...jeez....Ur makin me jealous dude.. :P

Bored, but visit my site! http://rune-nation.net

Default Our new Testsite

well i didnt really buy it, its from clantemplates.com it was free i just found it and i liked it so i downloaded it, doing stuff with it now, although im thinking of switching to another template
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Ya, it's a LOT darker, but it looks pretty cool Linux...I can't wait to see it when all the links are together and whatnot...

The Armageddon is near.

eh, thats not bad. You should center the google ad more an it will look a lot better

nice, but the google ad is just too wide (5px) try altering your table with 1% or 5px

yea, im just doing tests with the site now, i'll post back when its fully complete, gimme a year or two lol, cuz i didnt touch it to improve it in almost a month now lol , really busy these days

Thread Information