Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Which game were you the most addicted too?!

RFOM had me addicted when I first got my PS3 just because it was my only game , Oblivion has me hooked now , I have almost 70 hours logged and only 63 of the 200+ quests.

I believe that the game i was most addicted to ( till it turned pay to play ) would have the be a game called R.O.S.E., hence where i first met LiNuX and well, i must of put like 1000 hours on it or soemthign crazy like that. I look back saying: "Sheesh, i sure had no life..."

I was most addicted to (and still am on the Wii version) Resident Evil 4. That game is AWESOME. It scares me so bad, yet I can't put it down!!!
    Defeat Eh? Never Heard Of It.....

The first one was a game called Tanx. Then RuneScape. Sad thing is I want to get back into runescape lol

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

NBA Live 06 & Hattrick

Cool

FREAKING WORLD Of WARCRAFT !!! Meh .... lol was and still Am .. lol heck it's Summer !!!

I hate game addictions, unfortunately nothing can be done about it; it really cuts off my social life, lol.

Wee I think the 3 Games I was most hooked on had to be:

- Diablo II
    - Counter-Strike
    - Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

Hmmm I was addicted to the game Diablo II for the longest time lol. i would wake up, play, eat, bathroom, sleep, wake up, yadayadayadayada, for like, 4 years =X but then my mom got me into Photoshop and It is my cure! now im addicted to my game Photoshop :P

1. Medal of Honour: Allied Assult + Spearhead expansion (PC): Stopped playing now, as I got a formatted my pc.
    2. Unreal Tournament (PC): Recently reinstalled, gotta download map updates (etc) before I can REALLY play.
    3. F.E.A.R (PC): Awesome game. I non-stop since the day I got it until I had to format my pc (about 2 months), reinstalled it, mourned the loss of my save games, started again, formatted AGAIN a month later, haven't reinstalled it yet (that was about a month or so ago).
    4. Soldat (PC - Freeware): A free-unless-you-choose-otherwise which was one of the few games I played for 2 years straight, until I suddenly stopped for a month or 2, then started again. I formatted my PC twice recently, and the first thing I did after updating was download Soldat after each time.
    5. Garry's Mod: I got this recently, and I've played it everyday since.

At the moment I've started playing a mysterious version of Garry's Mod, which is surprisingly entertaining. And I recently got 5 new PS2 games that I'm also playing simultaneously.

The first priority goes to Road Rash, then NFS, Tomb Rider, Age of mythology and all flash games since I love to play those what ever category it might be.

Thread Information