Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Console War"

Okay, the wii has "WON" you could say as far as sale's go, But has lost as far as taking the next step through technology's doors and making a console that has some realistic graphics. However most people who buy it buy it for that reason. I am a hardcore gamer so i like the shooter games and Amazing graphics. My console of choice is the 360. now xbox always has and always will sell more 360's then ps3's. One of the Managers for Sony said they where closing the gap on 360 sales but really they are not. Microsoft released all the paperwork and numbers to prove that they indeed are not. As said last night on X-play on G4 TV. They said that if Sony Doubles its sales Today it will not close the Gap on Microsoft until 2014!!! Wii is a family consoles that's fun for the hole family. the 360 and ps3 are for us who realy enjoy a REAL system.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Okay, the wii has "WON" you could say as far as sale's go, But has lost as far as taking the next step through technology's doors and making a console that has some realistic graphics. However most people who buy it buy it for that reason. I am a hardcore gamer so i like the shooter games and Amazing graphics. My console of choice is the 360. now xbox always has and always will sell more 360's then ps3's. One of the Managers for Sony said they where closing the gap on 360 sales but really they are not. Microsoft released all the paperwork and numbers to prove that they indeed are not. As said last night on X-play on G4 TV. They said that if Sony Doubles its sales Today it will not close the Gap on Microsoft until 2014!!! Wii is a family consoles that's fun for the hole family. the 360 and ps3 are for us who realy enjoy a REAL system.
    They were but then Microsoft dropped the price and the made up the lost ground and then some. Indeed the places are set as Wii-360-PS3. I was thinking the PS3 was going to get a price drop and that would help it shorten the gap but Sony gaming division just announced it lost 337 million so that defiantly won't be happening till much later this year when possibly another 360 pricedrop happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jakncoke View Post
    They were but then Microsoft dropped the price and the made up the lost ground and then some. Indeed the places are set as Wii-360-PS3. I was thinking the PS3 was going to get a price drop and that would help it shorten the gap but Sony gaming division just announced it lost 337 million so that defiantly won't be happening till much later this year when possibly another 360 pricedrop happens.
    This is true, Ill be honest with you if Sony could afford a price drop, i Would proboly buy one but like you said, I dont see that happening any time soon.

Ugh... Can't we just say everyone won already?

Growin up i played nothing but Nintendo but when xbox came out and gamecube the choice was clear xbox won i was never really a sony fan idk jus did like the controller was jus wack what makes it worse is the controller hasnt changed.... to be honest i thought the wii would be fun but to me its horrible sum of my friends have it iv played it the whole motion sensor thing is jus bad its not accurate at all ill go one way and it doesnt read it..... and the games on it sux... but its jus my opintion

Thread Information