Thread: Question

Default Question

I'm here to question the legitamacy of the chopper challenge record. Street_Soldier69 21k came in less than 5 minutes. Jakncoke times for large scores are consistently greater by a large margin, is this just overlooked by accident or overlooked because Jakncoke did something far to terrible that it doesn't matter to the forum that a high score maybe false.

the timer on the arcade high scores haven't been a 100% accurate. It's not something that we can control. Chopper challenge allows you to replay without refreshing the page. Our forum logs you out if it doesn't detect activity for more than an hour. When playing flash games in a single page, it doesn't really detect activity, you could just be visiting the page or you could have left. If street_soldier69 was there for let's say 1 hour 5 minutes playing, it logged him out after an hour and when he saved, it probably detected only the past 5 minutes of playing.

It's not the most advances system and to be honest, I haven't looked at how long he the timer was. Guess the best way to find out is to wait for street_soldier to tell us what he did.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Fair enough, although if he actually cheat in one way or the other I seriously doubt he'd come out and say so.

Yeah, not a full proof system, it's just there for fun. But jak would still be champ in most of our eyes - he owns most of the top 1000 high scores.

And we've seen the same thing with a few other games, heli attack Is another I believe. Can't recall all of them though.

I'll see if I can get him to reply to this thread though.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

all i know is that i wasted a lot of time on that game, i don't know how accurate the timer is or anything but i know for a fact that i did play it for a very long time that all i know. i'll help in anyway i can to solve this problem. thanks.
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

Thread Information