Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i think the wii is a great console. it's a bit better than the ps2 hardware wise, but it's not quite ps3/360. personally i think the ps3 and 360 are too complex. i prefer turning a system on to play a game, not turning a system on and having like 1000 things to do.

the graphics are fine, and there are some great games out there, but all the absolute garbage games are only because nintendo doesn't have any quality control on what is released for the system. the wiimote is really annoying though. i need to build up my game library for it a bit more though.

tip: having all three systems this gaming generation is a bad idea. i kinda wish i still only had a ps3, so i could focus more on just 1 system instead of trying to find a balance between all 3.

but the wii is a great console. i prefer lesser hardware to more complex hardware, as it allows for more room for innovation (you have to find unique ways to work around console limitations instead of just being able to do whatever you want. did you know the fog in silent hill was added to mask the limited draw distance?)
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 01-24-2010 at 11:19 PM.

I think the Wii has its place. We use our Wii for party games when we have people over. The Wii has a bunch of titles that are easy for anyone to play even when you have been drinking. I have not really found many single player games on the Wii I like to be honest.

I somewhat agree with you EpsilonX in that if you just want one system and the exclusives don't matter to you then the PS3 is the better system to get. I am not upset to have all 3 myself since I want to play all the exclusives but when my 360 recently died to the RROD I am in no rush to get a new one.

i like the wii to some extent .. but unfortunately it follows a line of somewhat 'gimicky' consoles dating back years .. fun for now etc

i thought alot more people would hate the i was wrong ...way wrong i dont hate the wii i think its useless i like metroid prime 3 and smashbrothers brawl and zelda but i dont like the wii all that much its just a big ds to me

I would think the wii would be great for casual gamers and such, BUT IT TRIES TOO HARD TO BE FOR 'REAL' (using this term loosely) GAMERS.

I'm not too impressed with it and it's a weapon, not a game system.
    SO MANY BROKEN FACES AND TVS.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

yeah, i personally think the wii should be a wii, not a game system. there should be more wii style games, such as wii sports, wii play, etc. they should do more games with the Mii as well i believe.

that being said, what games are mii compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    yeah, i personally think the wii should be a wii, not a game system. there should be more wii style games, such as wii sports, wii play, etc. they should do more games with the Mii as well i believe.

that being said, what games are mii compatible?
    how poetic i dont get it but i bealive you

Thread Information