Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Halo 3

thats pretty stange that Australia and New Zealand got it first because games usually come out in the country that they are made in first.. then a day or a few later come out in other countries

yay new signature and red this time lol

Japan doesn't get it till the 27th lol strange?

well thats probably cause of microsofts grudge against sony for not allowing them to buy them out :P

So....... after recieving Halo3 first over most of you...LoL, I played co-op with two others on legendary mode.....which I must point out is extremely easy, and after playing two hours of it, I have come to the conclusion that all this hype over Halo3 is very laughable really. Ok so I'm a bit harsh.....but honestly Halo3 is not the be all end all of games.....infact it's more just a game to have a laugh with your mates or play online to shoot the crap out of others...thats it. Even the graphics were not as great as all the hype said...though I will never dis Weta Workshop for their input of the development of Halo 3, genius's that they are.
    All I can say is Halo3 is not a game that I would get excited over, but it is enjoyable to play online...... where I intent to kick butt......LOL

So....... after recieving Halo3 first over most of you...LoL, I played co-op with two others on legendary mode.....which I must point out is extremely easy, and after playing two hours of it, I have come to the conclusion that all this hype over Halo3 is very laughable really. Ok so I'm a bit harsh.....but honestly Halo3 is not the be all end all of games.....infact it's more just a game to have a laugh with your mates or play online to shoot the crap out of others...thats it. Even the graphics were not as great as all the hype said...though I will never dis Weta Workshop for their input of the development of Halo 3, genius's that they are.
    All I can say is Halo3 is not a game that I would get excited over, but I will say it's enjoyable to play online...... where I intent to kick some butt......LOL

Weird that two posts came out at once....LoL....oh well I guess I'm making sure my point comes across......don't be offended Halo fans, controversy is what makes life entertaining.

after the reviews i have noticed that halo 3 has a pretty small story line but that doesnt stop die hard fans getting excited

Quote Originally Posted by Jasperking View Post
    after the reviews i have noticed that halo 3 has a pretty small story line but that doesnt stop die hard fans getting excited
    Yeah ut only lasts 10 hours. And a game critic gave it a 8 and said they would have given it a 10 if it didn't have the single player??.... so obviously he's taking a load of crap on the xbox forums.

well whats that saying again.. quality is better than quantity . Halo is defiantly quality lol and i cant wait to do a lan with my m8s

Thread Information