Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Battlefeild bad company 2 what do you think are the up's and downs about that game??

OK guys just want to know what you think are the good and bad things about BFBC2

Most things are good about the game, except the maps.

It's a shame, I believe BC2 could have been great with better, bigger maps. I no longer play BC2..... i play BC1 now hahaha

It actually has pretty big maps..... The gameplay isn't as good as BC2 though

I like the game, able to destroy pretty much anything and everything you want in MP is sweet.

Getting different abilities with your class is epic too.

the wide open maps are a very nice touch, giving people several places to hide and wait for someone to come running around the corner.

only bad thing is when you get maxed and you have a team who is maxed on all different classes everyone will just camp.

You can only have 4friends in a squad... Spawn camping.... Cant talk to everyone on your team... Single player battles are horrible in my opinion....

Thats all I can think of right now.... everything else about the game is really good...

ive yet to find a down. im truley in love with this version of the game. wasnt a fan of BC1 at all. i suppose the only down is the limited maps. hopefully it opens up with DLC, and map alternates.

Quote Originally Posted by dak View Post
    ive yet to find a down. im truley in love with this version of the game. wasnt a fan of BC1 at all. i suppose the only down is the limited maps. hopefully it opens up with DLC, and map alternates.
    Agreed. I only got the game a few weeks ago and probably played every map at least 5 times already.

And I don't know if it's the game or the servers but I've been finding the game stall on commands. For example, when I want to get out of a vehicle, in an emergency, it never works, I have to press 3-4 times for it to work. But if I'm just cruising around, it works like a charm.

That made me mad a few times. Once I couldn't get out of the chopper no matter how many times I tried, I ended up crashing with it.

And no it's not my keyboard, the issue is only with BFBC2.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

hm, wonder if thats a PC issue. Ive been playing on the 360 and the controls are very responsive. I play Engineer alot and am therefore jumping in and out of vehicle during sticky situations to repair and have yet to have that issue you described.

I did find another annoying quirk this past week, which seems to be annoying some of my friends on PC aswell. Seems that the multiplayer game will often kicked during login. get annoying because if you try and go back in fr a session it seems to take while before it try a new map, almost seems to try and relog you to the same server and therefore get rekicked.

Haven't had that issue though. I have been kicked from games or disconnected but it's been fine reconnecting or finding another game. I had that issue with L4D2 though. If the game crashes, the session doesn't end and you have to wait for it to time out before you can rejoin that game or join another.

My issue is just with the key responses. I usually try to do kamikaze stuff like put C4 on my ATV as a recon and driving it into tanks. Beautiful site but sometimes the game doesn't let me bail out in time.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

So far in Battlefield Bad Company 2 I found nothing bad killing the people in this game is really fun and the weapons and the detail of this game is really amazingly beautiful it reminds me a lot of crysis graphics. This game is really awesome to play with your friends and the single player mode is also great. Anyone who loves playing first person shooting games should really play this game.
    Last edited by Raoul; 11-10-2010 at 02:09 AM.

I'm not sure, the maps are TOO BIG, but thats what makes the game I guess. -- 'battlefield'.

the ups are: it uses a lot of physics. (break buildings, stuff like that.)

I think I might get this game again... (at a lower price)

Thread Information