Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: enough drama.

Default enough drama.

OK guy,

This drama lately is getting on my nerves. I'm tired of people attacking others, people insulting others, etc etc. Its annoying and completely stupid in general. most of us have real life issues and we get on here to chill, relax and have some fun not watch members attack others. Its just pathetic, yes those who attack others on the forum are pathetic.

If people cant say anything nice dont reply. I dont feel like reading posts that isnt on topic and insults someone. This is pretty much the bottom line, grow up, say something nice or keep moving.

Hippy!

I'm with Joker. It needs to stop. When I first started coming here I found friends and an awesome place to just hang out and find info on new games and people to play them with. All of the drama is making me want to just leave. I love you guys ( most of the time ) but it's just getting to be too much. We're all adults (for the most part) and should act like it. If there is a problem with posts, notify a mod and give them time to fix it instead of flying off the handle or throwing insults. There is no sense in it.

I want to make a suggestion involving this stuff...

My suggestion is this, anytime someone makes an attacking, insulting, inflaming comment to a member should receive an infraction. No ifs ands or buts about it, and how you know shouldnt protect you from punishment either.

yes it seems stupid I know, but this is out of control. Too much drama will kill this site.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 09-02-2010 at 10:25 AM.

yes it truly will, because i really had enough of this bull**** biased crap and treating certain members unfairly all the amounts of times i hear mods saying how they cant wait for so n so to mess up so they can infract them, but there personnal favorite members off topic or inflamatory posts get looked over. I cant be apart of a community where u try to enforce all sorts of rules but they only apply for some and not others depending on who u know and how u stand with them. But i know if i leave there are atleast 2 other ppl who sed theyd stop coming here.

Like I said... if you see that happening, take it up with a mod. There is no reason to throw insults and stuff on posts in the forum. ( or on IM or PM) Insults and fighting get nothing solved and make people even less likely to want to help.

I'm for the infractions for insults with no questions asked. But as with all other rules...it should be a warning first, and the second time is an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Like I said... if you see that happening, take it up with a mod. There is no reason to throw insults and stuff on posts in the forum. ( or on IM or PM) Insults and fighting get nothing solved and make people even less likely to want to help.

I'm for the infractions for insults with no questions asked. But as with all other rules...it should be a warning first, and the second time is an infraction.
    well damage i made a suggestion in the suggestion board saying it should be sensored for disscussion to see wut other members thought. And i did talk to two other mods about the situation at well and we solved the issue and moved on from it till u served me with an infraction stirring up something that we moved on from.

ok so Nika didnt insult anyone and u immediately served her an infraction so ur kinda going against wut u just say above. I know u take offense to the term gay but u dont have to treat her differently on what u sed above when taking care of Moderating the forum.

Subb. We've already had this discussion and I think it's amazing how you can't seem to comprehend the fact that Nika got infracted for double-posting. Not because of her comment. I haven't even so much as warned others for comments far worse than that, regardless of how offended I might have been.

And you sir.. are one to talk about someone getting attacked. Or should I post the comments you were throwing at me in IM this morning, or IRC chats that I wasn't supposed to know about, or any of the other million you times you stabbed me in the back when I stood up for you and thought you were my friend.

All it takes is one new girl to come in here for you to flirt with and feel the need to defend. Just like you did me in the beginning, and I too thought you were there to help me and stand up for me and defend me when others were mean. I soon found out that all it takes is for you to not get your way, or even for me to just turn my back for one second before you started throwing insults about me behind my back. I'm sure Nika and ever other female that joins this forum and any other human who crosses your path will find out the same.

I may lose my mod and possibly be banned for this... but you need to get off your high horse and see yourself for you who are.

I have always tried to be fair to EVERYONE. I have mediated and gotten inbetween fights I saw as unfair, biased, and one sided. I have gone against every member of this forum at some point in my membership to defend someone else because I saw their side and thought the staff member should too.

You call me a joke.

The only joke I see is the fact I once stood up for someone who can treat me so badly when all I ever did for a VERY long time was defend and stand up for you against everyone else. So yes.

You are right. I am a joke.. but it's only because you made me out to be one for trusting in the fact that people will treat you the way that you treat them. With respect.

and damage ur statement about all it takes is a new girl is complete bull**** i stood up for her because these rules being enforced differently depending on who the person is or who they get along with is bull****. and u should infract urself for insulting me publicly on the forum and provoking an argument. Ur suppose to set an example here and ur doing one hell of a job. Wen i know wut her infraction was for and like i told u a million times over this situation was already taken care of between me and another mod and we moved on from it. then i wake up to an i/m from u saying Kevin mother ****in Robert. and blah blah about me earning a 3 point infraction. **** that happens out side the forum shouldnt be brought in here from b4 u were a mod that has nothing to do with anything.
    Last edited by Subb; 09-02-2010 at 12:15 PM.

Did you not read the part where I said I was going to lose my mod?

I know what I said was attacking. I know what I said was wrong. But I know it's also all true. So I stand by it. I'm tired of you thinking you can talk to me like trash and come back later and apologize for it when you realized what you said was wrong. I'm tired of biting my tounge while you throw insults at me. and I'M TIRED of being walked on a doormat and trying to make everyone get along and be happy. If losing my mod and getting infracted is my punishment I gladly accept it. No one else is standing up for me, and it's time I stop backing down from you.

I totally understand where Jango was coming from when he left. I fear to say I am right behind him.
    Last edited by Dess; 09-02-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Thread Information