Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Be sure to post your gamer tags and or PSN ID in the apropriate threads so we can game with you . And feel free to post a comment in any and everythread that intrest you . This is a friendly forum that I hope you will enjoy and becom part of our comunity .
    WELCOME TO GAMERS FORUM
    Sorry I was kinda rushed with my first welcome so I hope this makes up for it .
    Linx....Is me

hey waffles McGee
    I love your username its cool
    and welcome to the forums!

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Welcome to the forum waffles I like to fancy myself a bit of a more softcore gamer myself, as you described yourself, but I know I tend to get way into games and pick them apart to the bone so as soon as you give me enough time I tend to get a little "hardcore" about the games I play... but I still have the playful, less "serious" mindset about the game (i.e. wouldn't burn someone at the stake for not playing well as long as we were all having fun)

What systems do you own and what games do you play? I'd love to play a game with you (as I'm sure many other people on the forum would, too) if we had some common interests
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Welcome to the fourm man i hope you enjoy your self and i hope to see you around

WAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLEEEEE COMMENCING!!!!

I'm Rai - apparently i'm not epic enought that everyone knows me. there are still some newer ones who are unacustomed to the epic awesomeness of yours truly. So allow me to make an impression on you that will last for the rest of your life. I trust you are willing? of course you are, now lets commence

*drops a 100tonne weight from 100m on tops of wafflesMcGee*

Now, THAT left an impression.... allbeit... there's nothing much left. But i'm sure one couldn't easily forget that. ehehee

If you have a ps3, you're welocme to add me - I can go a lil bit mental when gaming (a lil bit like now. i'm so excited my glasses are fogging up) and i haven't been on psn in QUITE a while... but you never know, miricalessssss happen.
    and besides, all you need is the BEAR NESCESITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SIMPLE BEAR NESCIESIETIES FORGET ABOUT YOUR WORRIES AND YOUR STIFE!!!

AND RAI IS NOW TOO HYPER TO TYPE!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERHEHHE

RAI RAWR OUT

Cheers Jango. XD

Thread Information