Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Homefront

I am looking forward to this Game, it looks amazing and gives off a Half life aura.

At least what they have shown, it could be complete and utter cow manure.
    Last edited by Shixx; 01-28-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shixx View Post
    I am looking forward to this Game, it looks amazing and gives off a Half life aura.

At least what they have shown, it could be complete and utter cow manure.
    Haha xD
    +1 about the Half Life aura!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    You must!
    Did you ever play Crysis? That wasn't too much like your typical FPS. It was ****ing awesome!
    Hearing the word Crysis makes angels singing in my ears and there is a light on that game lol. I totally agree with you there that Crysis is not was, because it still is a awesome game

In the demo they show some robotic tank. Just dont hope that the tank is to powerful.

iv watched all the trailers so far and to me it seems like they have taken the concept of call of duty and battlefield bad company and combined the two to make one epic game. i just hope its not as much of a disappointment as Operation Flashpoint. that game was so hyped up and i coudnt wait to play it. bought it on the release day and it was traded in two hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by HamadaLFC8 View Post
    Wow! This game looks .... just freakin amazing!!! What's the release date for this?! Also when I saw the first 10 seconds of the game I was like "oh man... another war game -.-" but this really seems like something different!
    Comes out March 8th (F*** thats five day after pokemon comes out )
    "Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Thank You Th3-devils-princess!^

Quote Originally Posted by Irlmurf View Post
    iv watched all the trailers so far and to me it seems like they have taken the concept of call of duty and battlefield bad company and combined the two to make one epic game. i just hope its not as much of a disappointment as Operation Flashpoint. that game was so hyped up and i coudnt wait to play it. bought it on the release day and it was traded in two hours later.
    +1 on everything said.
    It definitely looks like they've took the best points of the top games and piled it into one, with actual emotion in the game play too. Win Not just a mindless, shoot-em-up campaign, but a campaign with emotion.

Flashpoint was so bad
    I just kept hold of mine, never got round to trading it in.
    However, OFP: Red River or something, is meant to be awesome! (I think I will wait for reviews though)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    Flashpoint was so bad
    I just kept hold of mine, never got round to trading it in.
    However, OFP: Red River or something, is meant to be awesome! (I think I will wait for reviews though)
    yeah same here. im gonna wait till i see actual gameplay footage before i even consider buying it. there seems to buy only a few good games coming out this year. gears 3 and bad company 3 are the main ones for me. and thats just based on playing the previous games so hopefully homefront will bring it home.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmcdo12 View Post
    Comes out March 8th (F*** thats five day after pokemon comes out )
    I think you have your dates a little mixed up... Pokemon comes out the 6th of March, Homefront comes out the 15th.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

omg, ever since i first saw a preview for this game on attack of the show, i have been so exited for this game. it looks awesome
    also love that they are trying to make you care about other people more than "i have to save the hostages or i fail that part of the mission"
    i just really hope this game isnt a let down. and i dont mean bad graphics, i could care less about the graphics as long as it doesnt interfere with the gameplay, i mean i hope its not extremely to hard/ easy, also hope everything is balanced right

Thread Information