Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

oh ****. Not until now I saw that this thread lies in the call of duty part of the forum, lol. Here I have been writing about halo and ninja gaiden.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    oh ****. Not until now I saw that this thread lies in the call of duty part of the forum, lol. Here I have been writing about halo and ninja gaiden.
    I just now realized that to, though they should have specified Call of Duty campaigns, and not just campaigns in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Flab-Ender View Post
    I just now realized that to, though they should have specified Call of Duty campaigns, and not just campaigns in general.
    But ok, no one seems to care anyway.

What about wow. They say that its impossible to finish it
    WoW is an overrated game created by nerds and meant to be played by magic geeks, who haven't achieved much in their lifetime and their only satisfaction is to be magical creatures who are highly respected among their geeky virtual world.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter99 View Post
    WoW is an overrated game created by nerds and meant to be played by magic geeks, who haven't achieved much in their lifetime and their only satisfaction is to be magical creatures who are highly respected among their geeky virtual world.
    Good thing that I dont play wow then.

Good thing that I dont play wow then.
    Yeah. The less WoW geeks the better. And I am so glad that at least one of the members on this forum (besides be) doesn't play WoW.

And I used to play WoW. It is not overrated, it is actually a really good game. better than almost every other MMORPG, other than the 15 bucks, i'd still be playing. Great game, not everyone who plays is a geek.

And I used to play WoW. It is not overrated, it is actually a really good game. better than almost every other MMORPG, other than the 15 bucks, i'd still be playing. Great game, not everyone who plays is a geek.
    I don't like MMORPGs, or any RPGs whatsoever and I didn't find WoW fun. And COD has a higher age restriction than WoW?!! At least in Call of Duty you play as the good guys and fight the bad guys. And 10 year-olds play as the undead in WoW and start going all gothic afterwards. Kids skipping classes just to play this game, A kid in China has committed a suicide because of WoW, Students getting low grades because of WoW, idiots getting sexually attracted to the female characters... And were the guys who made WoW not humans themselves to make the humans the weakest and dumbest race in the game?
    I don't like WoW, nor the influence it has on young population.

I don't like MMORPGs, or any RPGs whatsoever and I didn't find WoW fun. And COD has a higher age restriction than WoW?!! At least in Call of Duty you play as the good guys and fight the bad guys. And 10 year-olds play as the undead in WoW and start going all gothic afterwards. Kids skipping classes just to play this game, A kid in China has committed a suicide because of WoW, Students getting low grades because of WoW, idiots getting sexually attracted to the female characters... And were the guys who made WoW not humans themselves to make the humans the weakest and dumbest race in the game?
    I don't like WoW, nor the influence it has to population.

And I'm not attacking anyone, everything I said was true and I didn't write any of this in order to insult anyone.

Hey bro you should really watch out how you posting you double posting. It's not going to end well when you double posting all the time.

Thread Information