Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wii U

If you just look around it isn't difficult to see what the actual system looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I personally both hate its name (wii U are you serious) and its looks, Its like a Nintendo DS in a I pad size. What I know its not a portable so how does the accual console look like and what is its specs?
    Well, calling it Wii U is just as creative and meaningless as calling a new console "Wii" but oops, that's what they did 5 years ago.
    Since "Gamecube" was too descriptive and got straight to the point, Nintendo decided to obfuscate the fu*k out of all meaning they could possibly include in their products name. With the Wii U they simply dropped the creativeness.

Well it's a console, not really supposed to be portable, it just happens to have small flatscreen TVs for controllers. Nintendo wasn't very specific about the systems specs. In other words they told us fuc*all nothing about it. (They probably didn't decide yet... ^^)

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...-for-wii-u.jpg

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I personally both hate its name (wii U are you serious) and its looks, Its like a Nintendo DS in a I pad size. What I know its not a portable so how does the accual console look like and what is its specs?
    It probably only works when your close to an actual Wii. It's probably gonna have a gimmick where you MUST own a Wii to use the Wii U. I used to be a 90's fanboy of Nintendo, but I lost all fanboy-ism when they refused to make Luigi's Mansion 2 on Gamecube and I am not buying a 3DS for Luigi's Mansion 2 maybe if it gets Pikmin 3... maybe... sorry for the rant hahaha.

Check out my Let's Play videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Captivat...a?feature=mhee remember to like, comment, and subscribe!

"fantastic" new control methods in all glory but I think I stick with my all so ordinary xbox 360 and my pc so far.

When there was first news announced of a new Nintendo gaming system, I did think that it was going to be an actual console... sad face. If Nintendo put their efforts into a new console, to challenge the quality that Microsoft and Sony give, then I do believe that Nintendo would pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    When there was first news announced of a new Nintendo gaming system, I did think that it was going to be an actual console... sad face. If Nintendo put their efforts into a new console, to challenge the quality that Microsoft and Sony give, then I do believe that Nintendo would pull it off.
    It is a new system. The Wii sure as hell couldn't handle some of the games they announced were coming out for it without some trouble. Not to mention, it's got HD capabilities now.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

I would love a proper nintendo console. I havent had faith in nintendo products since SNES <3 I still miss my Bazooka and the game package that came with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG02v...eature=related

GAWD!!! MISS THIS GAME! :O

Sig. by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Exentenzed View Post
    I would love a proper nintendo console. I havent had faith in nintendo products since SNES <3 I still miss my Bazooka and the game package that came with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG02v...eature=related

GAWD!!! MISS THIS GAME! :O
    Nintendo would have an EPIC WIN if they make a throwback SNES system but give it updated graphics and re-boot the entire SNES library. There would be 90's fanboy jizz everywhere.

Check out my Let's Play videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Captivat...a?feature=mhee remember to like, comment, and subscribe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    It is a new system.
    I didn't say that it wasn't, I just said that I thought it was going to be a system to challenge Microsoft and Sony for their quality

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    It is a new system. The Wii sure as hell couldn't handle some of the games they announced were coming out for it without some trouble. Not to mention, it's got HD capabilities now.
    From what I understand they have been quite vague about the whole HD thing... they never specified that the system will run actual 720 or 1080 resolution, they just said it has HD compatibility... which can mean a lot of things. (unless I missed something)

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

Thread Information