Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZXDarknessfalls View Post
    Why can't we all play nice and just be happy about e3?
    Because some people need to be all high and mighty.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    kinect and psmove were both add-ons. Wii U is a new console.
    Kinect was kind of toted as a new console, though. It accompanied the 360 remodel/fix and the new (current) Xbox dashboard. The games have been lackluster so far, but it's starting to look up.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    Kinect was kind of toted as a new console, though. It accompanied the 360 remodel/fix and the new (current) Xbox dashboard. The games have been lackluster so far, but it's starting to look up.
    A prime example of Kinect getting better is the new Kinect Star Wars game - looks superb.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    A prime example of Kinect getting better is the new Kinect Star Wars game - looks superb.
    The E3 showing was a little lol worthy but the game itself looks fun. Child of Eden looks good (comes out tomorrow), Steel Battalion, ME3's Kinect features, Rise of Nightmares, Gunstringer, Future Soldier, and one other horror game, to name a few.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Which part of it? Coz I think Jedi Academy had better graphics XD [/sarcasm]
    But no I think they really dropped the ball on the visuals...
    Srsly I was really seeing this one as a reason to get Kinect until I saw the stage demo T^T(*huge starwars fan*)

Quote Originally Posted by ZXDarknessfalls View Post
    Why can't we all play nice and just be happy about e3?
    Because there are fanboys for every faction. People will love their consoles and bash anything else.(Like Yhatzee said "Xbox360 fanboys would defend angry wasps if they nested exclusively in Xbox360 consoles") Some people won't give a sh*t and some people will bash on everything because there are flaws to every system.
    And I personally think E3 is a thing of criticism and evaluation, not a peace festival to sit, watch and be quiet about.

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

So wait...where were people not "playing nice" ? I don't see any of that in this thread

I guess i am the only person that thinks it looks like Tekken Force. Well this video was better than some of the others I have seen and made it look pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIiN0Tdzgsc

Though this one makes it look very lackluster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40iFJ532LZE

Back on topic. I think its pretty amusing how people thought the controller was the new console due to Nintendo focusing so much on it and not really saying that much about the console.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinbat View Post
    Back on topic. I think its pretty amusing how people thought the controller was the new console due to Nintendo focusing so much on it and not really saying that much about the console.
    I didn't think that it was a new console, I thought that it was an independent hand-held gaming system... it's big enough!

I didn't think that it was a new console, I thought that it was an independent hand-held gaming system... it's big enough!
    Its pretty close, if only it had wi-fi it could be! Sadly it will only work within a certain range from the console.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinbat View Post
    Its pretty close, if only it had wi-fi it could be! Sadly it will only work within a certain range from the console.
    Indeed, that would have been an impressive feat for sure! But yeah, regardless of who knew there'd be an actual console with it and who didn't, Nintendo did a pretty shoddy job of explaining things in full at the Wii U reveal.

Thread Information