Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Strange Eye Problem

So I was on my way home roughly an hour ago, when I started to notice something funny going on with my left eye. Passing lights appeared to 'shake', among other other things.

So when I get home and turn the lights on, I see, basically, a squiggly, animated rainbow. Part of my vision was blurred to the point I couldn't make out part of my head in the mirrior, and when I went to surf the net for possible solutions, I couldn't even read the text and the sensation was at that point affecting both eyes (but still more so in the left). This went on for roughly a half hour and continued to get worse before slowing down and completely vanishing within a span of like 2 minutes..

Has anyone ever experienced this or something similar? I searched for possible diagnosis and the closest thing I could find suggests retinal tearing or detachment. At any rate, if it happens again I'm gonna get it checked out.. I know what it's like to lose one of your senses, and I'm not about to let myself go blind..

Sig by TheMangler

I've had my vision 'shake' before but not to the extent you described. Definitely get it checked out if it happens again.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I know what you're talking about it happen to me before and the doctor could never really explain it nor see a trace of whatever caused it. I dont think you should wait in all honestly if it was that bad as you describe i think you should plan a visit within the next few days or so

Some of what you described with that you couldnt read texts and stuff sounded almost to what I have before a migraine attack. It didnt hurt at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    I know what you're talking about it happen to me before and the doctor could never really explain it nor see a trace of whatever caused it. I dont think you should wait in all honestly if it was that bad as you describe i think you should plan a visit within the next few days or so
    Strange. Did it have any lasting effects on you?
    Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    Some of what you described with that you couldnt read texts and stuff sounded almost to what I have before a migraine attack. It didnt hurt at all?
    Nope, no pain. Though, I did have a mild headache set in about 45 minutes to an hour later.

Sig by TheMangler

not really lasting effects just sometimes my entire vision blurs for a little bit and then goes back to normal. it rarely happens but the doctor didnt see any damage

Hmm, very odd, but good to hear there were no real lasting effects.

Sig by TheMangler

From some of the things i've read on that, you maybe experiencing a B-12 Deficiency. if you can you should either 1) go to the doctor and have them check or 2) go to a vitamin shop/ anyplace that has B-12 and take some and see if that helps

Nah, I highly doubt it's that serious, but thanks for the input. I've had no problems since it went away, probably nothing to worry about. I'll get it checked out if it happens again.

Sig by TheMangler

Its happened to me a few times, If the problem persists, I suggest going to see a doctor about it. It could be something bad, or maybe just a temporarily eye problem.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Thread Information