Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hello, New Gamer Here

Hi, I'm new here and I'm new to gaming, too. I hadn't played a game since... probably Asteroids, about 25 years ago, but I'm a fan of Lewis Carroll, so when I saw the art for Alice: Madness Returns I bought the game for PC. It had so many glitches I bought an XBox 360 to play it. This was a few months ago.

The next game I wanted to play was God of War III, so I got a PS3 and have played it to death.

The reason I'm joining here is to find recommendations, because I have a stack of about 14 games already, but I only play Alice and GoWIII over and over. I hope to find other games I like as much as I do those.

Welcome to Gamers-forum, read the rules and FAQs and Im sure you will fit in here.

So, you have only played alice and god of war3, maybe for ps3 you can try out hte uncharted serie. Its a game following in indiana jones footprints wiht treasure hunting and so on.

there are probably people on the forum that can help you more.

cya on the forum.

Hello. Welcome to the forum too.

Hello I hope you like GF so far, enjoy your stay and see you around

Hey welcome to the forums, don't worry about being new, everyone has to start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Callipygias View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and I'm new to gaming, too. I hadn't played a game since... probably Asteroids, about 25 years ago, but I'm a fan of Lewis Carroll, so when I saw the art for Alice: Madness Returns I bought the game for PC. It had so many glitches I bought an XBox 360 to play it. This was a few months ago.

The next game I wanted to play was God of War III, so I got a PS3 and have played it to death.

The reason I'm joining here is to find recommendations, because I have a stack of about 14 games already, but I only play Alice and GoWIII over and over. I hope to find other games I like as much as I do those.
    Welcome to GF, wow I remember playing Aseroids myself, I think I've a PS2 game somewhere with it on. Stick around I'm sure that you'll pick up some good ideas, it depends on the genre you like.

Hey newbie ^.^ well GF is a great environment for friendly gamers.. If ya need anything or have questions Jux ask

By Jango

Hey! Have you played the original Alice by American McGee? Really an amazing game. Haven't gotten to try out the new one yet. Looks good. Also if your comp is good enough I would try out league of legends. Its free and there are plenty of GF users that play it.

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    maybe for ps3 you can try out hte uncharted serie.
    I got it and was enjoying it until I got stuck in a gunfight where I keep dying. Guns are going to be my weakness, I can tell. I'll get through it, though. Thanks for the recommendation, I already bought Uncharted 3, too, despite being stuck on 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    Hey! Have you played the original Alice by American McGee? Really an amazing game. Haven't gotten to try out the new one yet. Looks good. Also if your comp is good enough I would try out league of legends. Its free and there are plenty of GF users that play it.
    I'm slowly working my way through the first Alice (since it came free with the new Alice). My computer kinda sucks, so League of Legends might not make the cut for me.

You might like Enslaved, Wikimedia Error

The Uncharted series is great (:

Welcome to the forum! : D
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Thread Information