• ipad games

2 15.38%
  • iphone games

3 23.08%
  • burning your sons gadgets

2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry hi everyone i actually joined the forum coz i want an answer to a.. neurosis!

AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THE PLANET THAT PREFERS PLAYING WITH IDIOTIC IPAD APPS THAN WITH DIFFICULT LONG EXPENSIVE GAMES ON THE SMALL SCREEN OF MY BORING PSP 3004?
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHOM A FINGER MOOD SCAN
    OR A TALKINGTOM APP SHARED ON FB
    PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE AND PUTS ME TO SLEEP MORE RELAXED(FOR MY STANDARDS...)?
    PLZ ANSWER AM I CRAZY
    A MORON
    OR A NORMAL HUMAN BEING IN THE POPULATED CATEGORY OF CASUAL GAMERS??

I don't have an iPhone or PSP. Jerk. Anyway welcome to gamers forum. Got any game consoles? A nice computer? What kind if games do you play. Also I hate the PSP besides patapon which I miss

This seems like something Apple paid for to get people to choose games from their app store then regular games. I always found it funny how people think mobile gaming will take over the rest of gaming, i just don't see it. People want long games, they want online shooters, they epic adventures, they want mario. 3 of those 4 are pretty far down on the line of happening and the 4th will never happen

The only time I would play larger games on an Ipad would be if it was 32" but then it would probably be more of an tv instead(and it would need to have a console and controllers, cant stand touch).

use to own an iPhone......got bored of their games. Had a PSP and thought it was awesome.....in its time. if you have a ps3 then im interested in speaking to you......lol jk im always up for banter......WELCOME TO GF....and please remember to read the rules before posting.

ok thanks for your answers the truth is mobile concoles and ipads dont offer much of a gaming experience
    but i think the entertainment and game apps are an altogether different thing
    i mean sometimes at the end of the day feeling braidead u just want to take a fix of digital images without thinkin at all
    and then there are these online games or linked to social networks which kind of give u the hope of datin or at least chattin with other users
    the thing is you can easily be addicted to ipad but its kind of pointless
    there are apps for gamin flirtin business music production drawin
    but none of it professional they re mostly toys promoted as tools
    on the other hand gaming seems like a waste of time to me.. its just passin time dont create nothin
    i m what u d call a casual gamer have pc not so ideal for gameplay and a few games i rarely played a psp i put down and almost forgot after a month and the ipad which got me hooked because of all these things it has to explore
    the truth is the only thing in the ipad that really changed my life is the book readers
    i download fresh comics and books with a low price that i cant find in any store here and i used to purchase via amazon etc.

Firstly punctuation would be helpful. And secondly I would have to agree that some apps have their uses but I don't always find them very fun. The selection of games is way smaller. There are plenty of games you can get for the comp or on consoles that are mindless as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    There are plenty of games you can get for the comp or on consoles that are mindless as well.
    I totally have to agree, but sometimes its just easier on my iPod, because I always have it in my pocket, so whenever I have a little time to kill with some mindless fun I just play to my heart's content. They're simple games, and I think that's all they really need to be for the iPod.

Welcome to Gamers-Forum. I am very interested to see how you turn out here.

They see me trollin'....

Thread Information