Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Just watched "beyond the border" a pretty interesting and different "war movie"
    Last edited by paecmaker; 02-24-2012 at 06:54 AM.

I watched "Wild Hogs" last night. This is one movie I could watch a few times and still enjoy.

Being the horror and scifi movie nerd I am, the last movie I watched was I Am Legend. I love Will Smith, but this was not one of his best works. My biggest problem with it was the storyline. I got the impression that it was underdeveloped. The movie doesn't start at the very beginning of the whole story and the ending is somewhat of a cliffhanger. I didn't think the characterization in this movie was very good. As a result, I didn't feel any strong emotions in scenes such as Robert Neville's death or the loss of his dog because I just couldn't get attached to the character. However, the last few scenes were very exciting and heart-pounding. Not my favorite movie in the whole world, but it kept me entertained.

I am legend 2 is coming, it more or may not be a prequel.

@wild hogs post, really disliked that movie. a movie with that much talent was blah

Been watching Game of Thrones (I know its a TV series and not a movie). It has got to be one of my favorite series of all time next to BBC's sherlock/

I watched "Hitch" last night. One of my favorite movies of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper_Reality View Post
    Being the horror and scifi movie nerd I am, the last movie I watched was I Am Legend. I love Will Smith, but this was not one of his best works. My biggest problem with it was the storyline. I got the impression that it was underdeveloped. The movie doesn't start at the very beginning of the whole story and the ending is somewhat of a cliffhanger. I didn't think the characterization in this movie was very good. As a result, I didn't feel any strong emotions in scenes such as Robert Neville's death or the loss of his dog because I just couldn't get attached to the character. However, the last few scenes were very exciting and heart-pounding. Not my favorite movie in the whole world, but it kept me entertained.
    I was not impressed with it either. First of all, ANY movie where the dog dies.... automatically out for me haha But no really... I expected it to be good and was very unimpressed. Ending was horrible (both of them). Monsters/evolved humans were lame.... a big meh in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsetforgotten View Post
    Been watching Game of Thrones (I know its a TV series and not a movie). It has got to be one of my favorite series of all time next to BBC's sherlock/
    Looooove that show. Cant wait for it to come back. I actually *just* downloaded the Sherlock show, but havent made it through the whole first season yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizel View Post

Looooove that show. Cant wait for it to come back. I actually *just* downloaded the Sherlock show, but havent made it through the whole first season yet.
    I love Sherlock as well. Wonderfully directed and the actors are great. Both of them are going to be in The Hobbit as well! I just picked up the first game of thrones book and may delve into it soon just to compare it to the show.

I watched safehouse, I thought it was a great movie
    YNWA
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

I watched "Men In Black" earlier. Still as good as the first time seeing it. Can't wait for Men In Black III this summer!

Thread Information