Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sync Game Saves

Default Sync Game Saves

Hello everyone, this is my first post! Sorry if this kind of post is not allowed, if it is not feel free to delete it. I have been going around to different boards and letting people know that I have designed software to sync your game saves between any number of devices so as soon as you save your progress you can turn around and hop on another machine and start gaming right where you left off! Open beta started last night. For more information you can contact me directly since I am not allowed to post a link to my company web site since I am a new member. You can pm me here to request an invite! No personal information please, just message me what games you want to use it for so I can decide if it would fit for the current beta. Currently it supports only windows but this will be changing very soon to support other platforms!

Thanks,
    Ryan

You guessed right, this sort of post isn't allowed right off the bat. However, you were polite about it, so you can't be faulted. Although, there are rules that you should have read before posting... so that is a fault, I suppose.

Anyway, nice idea, and congratulations, I hope you reap the benefits of your creation.

Ah, well sorry about that. I am not trying to spam boards or anything. I just am trying to find a few target audiences that could benefit from this. Anyway thanks for reading everyone I appreciate it! Hopefully some of you will find use in it and join everyone else in the beta

Hey, perhaps it can be used for the Dark Souls PC version?

I'll allow this to stay unless another staff member decides differently.

Since you are not posting a link and they are asking you for the software I'll allow this to stay. But, please read the rules before posting again, you can find the link in my sig.

Well thanks I appreciate it to all of the admins out there! As far as Dark Souls goes I am not familiar with the game but if it saves the data on your computer then yes it will work (which based on my quick google search it seems like it would work just fine!). If you want a beta invite just pm me and I'll set you up an account and give you a link on the site to download the client.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmvsg View Post
    Well thanks I appreciate it to all of the admins out there! As far as Dark Souls goes I am not familiar with the game but if it saves the data on your computer then yes it will work (which based on my quick google search it seems like it would work just fine!). If you want a beta invite just pm me and I'll set you up an account and give you a link on the site to download the client.
    Yeah I'd love a beta pass
    It's seems really useful.
    What would be a great idea though, is if you could develop something for the PS3's and 360's

I have your account ready! I'm going to private message you the link and account info. Please email me if you have any issues with the beta so we can fixed them before the final release.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

well I can't send a private message I'm not sure how to not make your account info public by posting on here. I'm also not allowed to post links so...anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

Well you can email me?

I don't mind putting my email on here.

Soooo
    yeah

Here it is

xXBeyond-13-JigsawXx@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmvsg View Post
    well I can't send a private message
    You have to post a little more to be allowed the rights. It's to stop spambots and the like sending people PMs with virus links and whatnot.

Thread Information