Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you have a job?

Well I worked at Steak n' Shake for a year, but then Panda Express opened up here in Springfield, Illinois so I put in my two weeks at SnS and was going to work there. I worked there one day and had to quit because it was miserable. So I went and got another job at Meijer (it is kind of like a Superwalmart) as a 3rd Shift Stocker. I had 3 jobs within 2 weeks!! LOL.

wow 3 jobs in 2 weeks nice lol

well from dec 2006 to august 2007 - i worked at the local public library - the worst experience of my life cuz i had 3 horrible bosses, they didn't like it when the students that worked there "Hung out" lol

uh..thats about it for my work exp where i was paid lol - but right now you can say my occupation is a webmaster, webdeveloper, and web designer in training who owns over a dozen sites, working on getting an internship at a lawfirm soon
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Cool, I take it your currently in college? Do you go to university or com college? I am currently going to a community college. I don't know what I am majoring in. I first had Computer Science, then now its Food Services, but I don't know .

yes in an university, more expensive than a ticket to heaven

i am majoring in criminal justice (for lawyer not cop) and minoring in computer science but i haven't taken any computer courses yet, i just never get there in time to get the good classes lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Yeah, community college prices are amazing. I paid $1300 for everything, actually I got $2700 financial aid, so I got $1400 back and bought this laptop. It really is good, although I didn't do good this semester. I was late dropping classes and now am screwed. I am going to fail/incomplete 2 classes .

wow $1400 extra nice lol, mine is so expensive i pay almost $10k more a year :/ im still waiting for some scholarships to kick in but they are all still pending along with a government grant - my school gave me a pretty good laptop for free so im thankful and they are willing to fix it whenever it needs be

I haven't had a job since August 06', I worked at Glendorn. It sucked but it was nice wages. A lot of rich people stay there.

u LiNuX a lawyer well if i ever get in trouble i know who im callin to represent me as my lawyer.

anyway i have had a job working at my school makin $7.50 an hour but thats how i got my wii but i only worked for the summer i am currently looking for a job

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMarioX View Post
    u LiNuX a lawyer well if i ever get in trouble i know who im callin to represent me as my lawyer.
    lol well i have more exp in this than working at any library, i've done a lot of mock trials and depending on where you live, i'll be happy to represent you lol

Springfield, Illinois? . I will happily commit a crime for you to represent me.

Thread Information